1. I finally got off my ever-widening ass and fixed it so y'all could edit your Gallery offerings. Carry on. -- Sanya
    Dismiss Notice

QuarantineRoad's Random SoD Fandom

Discussion in 'The Zed Gallery' started by QuarantineRoad, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

Very cool, QR!

You should consider making more of these videos. You could even expand beyond SoD to do so. Also, love the song! You can bet it will be added to my music collection.

XzerothreeX, Bob Crees, Cejao and 2 others like this.
  2. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

Thanks, @Righteous Ham! And really glad you liked the song! :):)

If I'm able to work with the camera and UI, I'd love to do more of these once SoD2 is out. In the meantime, I'll be keeping my creative eye out for any future trailers. :)

3. Shyer

Shyer Here To Help

One of the good things about disappearing from the forums for a while is that when I come back, I see super rad, awesome creations like what QR has made while I was gone.

Keep this up, dude!

4. QuarantineRoad

Thanks a lot, @Shyer! I'll do my best, and it's great to see you, man! :):)

5. spacemousetw

spacemousetw Famous

I just want to know 1 thing and it is why the guy don't shoot the fat boy?Ammo out? Or..?

Bob Crees, Cejao and QuarantineRoad like this.
  6. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

If you watch the trailer, you'll hear the click-click of him dry-firing. He's out of ammo.

7. spacemousetw

spacemousetw Famous

Oh, I forgot...I always use silent mode for my game :)

At least ...run~!!
    ---------------
    I saw that girl can dodge, is that the new function?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  8. QuarantineRoad

Update: Most of my focus has been elsewhere in preparation of visiting my Dad & Step-Mom in Arizona, as many of you are used to me doing this time of year. I should be leaving Friday or Saturday, and gone for 2 weeks. I usually get on to check-in and 'like' stuff when I can in the evenings, but mostly stay offline while over there.

That said, I've also been working on a couple of projects and trying some new things I'm learning through YouTube tutorials. If I have a chance, I may post something up before I go, but will probably hold off on anything new until I get back.

Either way, I hope all of you have a great few weeks, and I'll look forward to having something for you when I get back! :)

@spacemousetw: Yeah, I like the new animation. Survivors have always been able to roll out of the way, so I'm thinking it replaces that. :)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  9. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

10. QuarantineRoad

Thank you, Bob. :)

XzerothreeX and Bob Crees like this.
  11. spacemousetw

spacemousetw Famous

Yeah, hope we can beat the fatboy unarm in SOD2 just like the video show that girl's attack.

12. Enjoy, have fun, relax and remember that you are part of this great sod family...

13. QuarantineRoad

Thank you, MonPrince! And I'll never forget. This community is one of the best things in my life. :)