1. I finally got off my ever-widening ass and fixed it so y'all could edit your Gallery offerings. Carry on. -- Sanya
    Dismiss Notice

QuarantineRoad's Random SoD Fandom

Discussion in 'The Zed Gallery' started by QuarantineRoad, Jun 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

I guess if they were to be sold or made open to the 'Public' in someway:)
    QuarantineRoad likes this.
  2. Public? There's no public here...only us private fans in our very private rooms. See?

QuarantineRoad and Bob Crees like this.
  3. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

No, sadly. If could, I'd be making stuff all the time, but anything 3D was pretty much limited to what little I could do with Poser, and that was years ago.
    Bob Crees likes this.
  4. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

In case the forum locks up early, and since I'm sure I'd mess up the timing if I tried cutting it close to closing time, I wanted to be sure to get this out there as the final design posted in my thread.

After creating the wallpaper @Virgel requested for the dedication, I decided to do the same for Becca. As always, I really hope you like them.

Echoing my previous posts: This is dedicated to all of you who've liked or commented within this thread; and now, as a heartfelt goodbye to one of the best places I've ever been a part of. I've done my best to make sure I didn't miss anyone, but if I have, know that every like and positive comment has been important to me. I'd also like to thank everyone who's supported me throughout this forum, and outside of it.

Once again, I can never thank you enough, and for making this thread - and my time here - what it became. You're awesome.

Semisonic - Closing Time

Hi-Res versions are attached below.

Attached Files:

5. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron waves in continual amazement to QR. In the post-post-zombie-apocalypse world when there will be a certain uprising - WHICH WILL TOTALLY NOT BE ROBOTS SO QUIT LOOKING AT DANTRON LIKE THAT - Dantron will give QR a safe haven so that QR can continue being awesome.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.