Quick Interview With Playable Press

Discussion in 'FAQs, Interviews, Articles, and Links' started by Undead Sanya, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Off top q What are goind to do when you consume all suplies from gmae world in fort zombies you have timer for gather defed then gg wp go next

2. VladimirKenju

VladimirKenju Got Your Back

You need to clean that up a lot for people to understand it. what i think your asking is what will you do when all supplies have been looted from the map. hopefully you have started a garden and have other improvements to take care of your weapons and cars. you can also trade with other communities for supplies you may need. If you didn't do any of that your community will surely perish.

3. what the guy above me said

4. In relation to what that guy was (trying) to say - would it be possible to play for ages and use up every bullet in the game?

(I have read all the FAQs but don't remember reading anything about this, sorry)

5. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

There will be other survivor group where you can trade food for ammo.

6. Oh excellent, I'm one of those strange people who would like to play this indefinitely.

7. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

As long as you don't do the story arch, you can!

8. VladimirKenju

VladimirKenju Got Your Back

You still can if you do the story, it just gets really difficult. but with great skill and a greatly balanced community its possible.

9. Nice to know the game doesnt get too easy!