Rucks In Trucks. And Cars.

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

2. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

[​IMG]

3. finally :D also, do you have a ball park figure of a release date? :)

4. gman3d

gman3d Got Your Back

You guys ROCK!! Very exciting. I really didn't expect that to get added, but I am ecstatic!

5. jeka_82

jeka_82 Got Your Back

Wow cars slots !!!! excellent very !!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)

6. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

No date. It'll be with TU5 which comes out with Lifeline. I should be able to announce the release date when we're at PAX next month.

7. Yellow

Yellow Got Your Back

8. YESSS, so much win!!! The one thing we've always wanted, since the pickup truck glitch vanished.

9. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Tremendous. Finally I can put a shotgun or AR in the police cruiser. I truly love you people.

10. This is fantastic. If I might offer a suggestion; if at all possible, make it so bigger vehicles (such as the pickup trucks) are able to carry more in their inventory and smaller vehicles (such as the High-End Exotic) are able to carry less.

11. hive angel

hive angel Got Your Back

That'll do Sanya, that'll do.

HavoK Guy and mudster like this.
  12. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

This all sounds very cool! I love the idea about getting your loot from a flipped vehicles trunk before it goes kablooey!! High tension stuff! One thing I'd like about the standard inventory, would be the ability to just straight out delete/junk items without needing to have them in your possession. Or would that interfere with the whole influence system? Maybe you could delete stuff at a standard five point influence rate? Just an idea. Anyway. Love this news!! Thanks Sanya (and team!)

13. Sexmachine

Sexmachine Here To Help

Halleluja!! :)

XzerothreeX likes this.
  14. Great news! I've always wanted this feature.
    I'm seriously drooling to get back into SoD with Lifeline!

I have 106 hours in the game and while I could start up a new breakdown playthrough now...I think I'll try to hold out till Lifeline!

Speaking of which, I doubt you'll see this or be able to answer this but is it possible we'll get an update to Breakdown allowing us to play on the new map coming with Lifeline? Breakdown is a hell of a lot of fun for me, it's the only thing I play in SoD.

15. yarwest

yarwest Starting Off

man, this is the shit im talking bout

16. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

I Love this update :)

17. GTigers55

GTigers55 Here To Help

Woohoo! I never really cared about it but its nice i'll be able to trim down those tiresome supply runs to remote locations. :) Thanks guys!

Frogbeast1029 and XzerothreeX like this.
  18. turbo

turbo Starting Off

Awesome. Yup. Yay!

XzerothreeX likes this.
  19. Vers

Vers Here To Help

I didn't think we'd see the day! :eek:

Thanks for the update--this is wonderful!

Frogbeast1029 and XzerothreeX like this.
  20. Ermergerd. So pumped.

MrMonst3r and XzerothreeX like this.