Rucks In Trucks. And Cars.

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

Finally a way how ppl who stay on McReady´s and maybe also The Trumbull County Fair can get those Rucksacks easily at home without being in disadvantage so much :)

2. Kamiel

Kamiel Got Your Back

You guys ever thought about motorcycles with saddle bags?

3. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

What about Bicycles with saddle bags -awesome for Cardio:)

4. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

Would be interesting to drive over Zombies on a Bicycle :eek:

5. dynastyhan

dynastyhan Famous

would be more interesting to tame a juggernaut and ride on his back!

L0rd Shogun likes this.
  6. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Post the Video lol

7. Dead Zed

Dead Zed Starting Off

It's about time.

8. ZedHuntress

ZedHuntress Here To Help

This is one of the things I am looking forward to the most, from the first day I played the game I have found it strange to drive around in a big pickup truck without being able to load it up with some rucksacks :)

9. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

Reminds me of yesterday... i did a few Supply Runs from Spencers Mill over to Marshall... and then i found Meds and around 4 Supply Rucksacks... with the Ruck in Truck Update i could just take it all with me *_* I Tell you its a Game Breaking Change and i can´t wait to get it :)

10. comegetsome

comegetsome Got Your Back

I keep forgetting about this, Motorcycles confirmed for Lifeline? I'll use a hunched over Big'Un for take off and a leaping Feral as a landing ramp ...then get slowed to a nice safe stop after hitting that open-mouthed screamer.

-Stay Alive

11. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

I think there will be no motorcycles in lifeline...

12. MatchesMalone

MatchesMalone Got Your Back

Agreed, people are just throwing out wishlists and it can be confusing for others.

Unless someone by the name of "Undead {insert name}" announces anything then it is just the ramblings of the internet. Similar to how Dantron's ancestors thought...wait a minute..is the internet Dantron's ancestor?

13. UlsterFry1690

UlsterFry1690 Got Your Back

Hope not. Since the principle question of SOD is "How long can you survive" it would soon become "not long since the first Zed to catch a bite on the way past made the game last minutes"....now if we were talking skate board that's a different matter (yep, I'm kidding)

14. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

This is correct. :) No motorcycles in Lifeline.

15. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

Maybe we will get Tony Hawks as Hero Character then... o_O

16. UlsterFry1690

Good. :D

17. UlsterFry1690

LMAO. Love the idea...just not the implementation. :)

18. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

You don´t like the idea of killing Zombies while doing an 900 degree Aerial Spin? :D

19. UlsterFry1690

More along the lines of envisioning what it would be like trying to get away from them - just picture it, legging it down the road with rucksack fully loaded and a mob of zeds hot on your butt - especially if you have the character with the bum knee or the pack a day type....that would not end well me thinks. :)

20. 3 sacks in a truck, 2 in a station wagon, and 1 in every other car. seems pretty fair to me. cant make it too easy now.

Kamiel likes this.