Rucks In Trucks. And Cars.

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Danielus

Danielus Got Your Back

Common... that happens maybe just 10 Times... per hour... or often...

2. Wow this is great news.Is the ammo patch also included in TI5?Because THAT would be perfect,and it only took a year....?And the timing is SPOT ON,right when everybody is done playing Breakdown and downloading and starting to play Lifeline.Can't wait to see what kind of bugs and glitches also come along with it.I personally enjoy Breakdown's disappearing ammo and snacks oh and the vehicle you loose,when the game freezes!Your player starts out back at home base but your vehicle doesn't,that's the best,LOVE that.Please make sure that bug is included in Lifeline.But mostly the loss of ammo bug,because ammo is always the hardest to acquire.Without that glitch State of Decay wouldn't be worth playing and pulling your hair out over.Better sign up for more anger management classes people TI5 and Lifeline is about to drop. WOOHOO CAN'T WAIT!!!!

3. i've never lost ammo or vehicles and you're acting like it's a regular thing that everyone regularly gets. that was such a terrible whiny post. shame on you.

Kurt Schlegel and Danielus like this.
  4. cenu

cenu Got Your Back

QQ

Danielus likes this.
  5. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron has already lost more resources than Dantron cares to admit to, due to Dantron's inability to drive properly. :(

6. cenu

cenu Got Your Back

Real zombie survivors Don't follow the rules of the road! Kinda explains a lot lol

7. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron's difficulties navigating the roads are mainly due to Dantron's inability to reach the pedals. ;)

8. cenu

cenu Got Your Back

XD

9. This is a regular thing that happens (xbox360).You can have 100 snacks and 200 rounds of any type of ammo driving any vehicle and frequently if I drive past the police station in Marshall for instance the game will freeze.I will restart the game within 2 minutes and my storage locker has 60 ammo,2 snacks and the vehicle I was driving is at the Marshall police station.This also happens to snacks and ammo if you log out.So yes it happens all the time.But lucky for us Undead Labs has used their consumers as their quality control for the last year and released a patch TI5.Thanks.

10. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

@Dantron needs some friends, three to be exact. One for the accelerator, one for the brakes and one to tell you which way to turn the steering wheel. :rolleyes:

Undead Nicole likes this.
  11. Wow!Did you think of that one all by yourself?

12. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Three friends is three friends more than Dantron currently has. Dantron doubts Dantron could acquire three friends prior to flipping another vehicle on the streets of Danforth. :)

13. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

Well, if your little 'invisible' buddies where not out there flipping my vehicles as I drove past (and running them over) all would be good. But then, who would replace all the street signs and mail boxes if not your little buddies?!!

14. WooHoo! Rucks in trucks! Finally, a way to have snacks last overnight. Lucky the rest of the folks are too lazy too search the cars for snacks.
    "Whoa...That is a LOT of zombies."
    "Yeah, it is, go get 'em"
    "Nah, too busy eating all those snacks you saved up. Tell you what. You got the snacks. YOU get the Zeds."

MattyDienhoff likes this.
  15. Kurt Schlegel

Kurt Schlegel Starting Off

Um excuse you? I play on 360 and this has NEVER happened to me

seth protheroe likes this.
  16. GTigers55

GTigers55 Here To Help

Did you play before TU5?

17. Kurt Schlegel

Yes, I've played from the beginning. And I'm sorry, that last post may have been a bit brusque

18. GTigers55

GTigers55 Here To Help

It used to be an extremely common glitch after TU4 caused it that annoyed the hell out of Xbox players (myself included) and was finally fixed after a long awaited TU5 that came alongside Lifeline. If you didn't play between the two patches you wouldn't have seen it yourself.

19. Kurt Schlegel

I did play it, just not nearly as often. Had a lot of schoolwork to finish up towards the end of the semester