Ruin-a-wish

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by TehNoobinator, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Granted you are so good at playing games, that they each only lasts 90 minutes.

I wish for World Peace and a Big Steak for Breakfast.

Cejao, Bond Servant and XzerothreeX like this.
  2. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

Granted. Unfortunately the cosmos heard it as "world pieces" and blew up the planet. At least you had a nice steak before you and the rest of life on Earth died horribly.

I wish I could destroy everything in a 5 mile radius by shouting "IT'S A GUNDAM!"

3. Bond Servant

Bond Servant Here To Help

Granted, however everyone in a five mile radius dances Gundam style until they destroy their surroundings and then drop dead. Your fate is worse and you never get to stop dancing Gundam style for the rest of eternity as the soundtrack keeps on playing out loud around you.

I wish time was not part of our dimensions parameters.

Vers, Cejao and XzerothreeX like this.
  4. Zeppathy

Zeppathy Here To Help

Granted, but you die of old age before you even make it through the adult flash games.

I wish we knew if our reality was just an ancestor simulator.

Vers, Cejao and XzerothreeX like this.
  5. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

Granted. Unfortunately the truth is so much more horrific than your wildest nightmares could have prepared you for. You have a complete meltdown and spend the rest of your life in a mental hospital drooling all over yourself.

I wish nothing ever existed to begin with.

Vers, Bob Crees, Fabian907 and 2 others like this.
  6. TheMuse

TheMuse Here To Help

Wish granted. Nothing ever existed, so neither did you, nor your wish, which could therefore never have been uttered, therefore everything exists still, but I granted your wish so nothing ever existed, but I can't have if there was always nothing and never anything else, but here we are, and here we aren't, and it's all just mashed together now and logic is futile because we both exist and don't exist, caught in a permanent state of uncertainty both physically and conceptually, and the one that created this mess is you and I don't forgive you for it.

I wish wish my date would have happened. :(

7. Panic!atSkyfall

Panic!atSkyfall Here To Help

Damn...

Wish granted. You go on the date and then go home with them. As you walk through the door they chloroform you. When you wake up you realize you're in dungeon and that your date is a serial killer and you are about to die.

I wish that I was President of the United States.

Bob Crees, Cejao and XzerothreeX like this.
  8. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Granted, you are now a mummy's scrotum rolled in Dorito dust.

I wish the Xbox One X had launch titles that I cared about.

NanaGamer55, Bob Crees, Cejao and 2 others like this.
  9. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

Granted. It ships with "Feces Analysis Simulator 2017" "Sewer Technician" and "Manure Spreader". As you look at your collection you suddenly stop to ponder why you care so much about such obviously shitty games, and your mind is blown so hard it literally explodes.

I wish all these "simulator" games actually simulated what they claim to.

10. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Granted. 'Art' will now accurately reflect life, to the letter. Our species will now become depressed and despondent, cease to breed, and die out. Then the Apes will make a better Fallout game than 4 on the first try.

I wish the Apes would make a Fallout game.

Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  11. noxpirate

noxpirate Starting Off

Granted. You are now a hopeless hobo who can't afford the game and the console.

I wish for a power to travel back in time.

12. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Granted, you're body has failed to teleport back and your corpse has burned into ashes.

I wish for Xbox One X!

13. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Granted. Your console arrives defective and gets lost in the mail when you try to return it for a new one, so you end up unable to get a replacement and your screwed.

I wish for a enjoyable SoD2 experience with other forum members.

14. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

Granted. Unfortunately the only people you are ever able to play with are the few who find griefing enjoyable, and their idea of fun is leading hordes to your base and getting it wiped out over and over.

I wish Robocop was real.

15. LiNanMian1984

LiNanMian1984 Here To Help

Granted. Robocop is hit with an EMP first time out alone, reprogrammed to kill civilians and now we are all dead.

I wish for it to rain Hot Chocolate.

Bob Crees, XzerothreeX and Cejao like this.
  16. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Granted, but it never stops raining hot chocolate and soon the worlds water supply becomes boiling hot chocolate, the polar ice caps melt and the land sinks beneath the hot chocolate ocean.

I wish drinks were as cheap at straight bars/clubs as they tend to be at gay bars/clubs. ( :p )

17. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Granted, but the drinks are 95% tap water That hurt to type.

I wish that I didn't accidentally super glue my fingers together.