S.O.D 2 Returning Playable S.O.D Characters Poll

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Arky, Aug 14, 2017.

?
  1. Ed Jones

2. Marcus Campbell

3. Maya Torres

4. Sam Haney

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Blackthorne

Blackthorne Here To Help

[​IMG]

Now here's one guy I'd love to see in the character line-up! :D

Vers, NanaGamer55, Cejao and 3 others like this.
  2. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Who was sam haney? Did u mean sam hoffman? I love sam, n sadly lost her to a jug on lev 42 today as she left me to go home when a mission ended! So my votes sam hoffman aka sam haney in this post lol :p

3. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

Ol' Andy Pimms as a scripted zombie encounter.

4. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

Lilly :D

Cejao, Del44ZSlayer and Bob Crees like this.
  5. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

I do love are lily ritter :p

Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  6. MotherWar

MotherWar Starting Off

Marcus, Ed, Maya, Sam Hoffman, Jacob, and Lily. Maybe we'll see what's left of the army that pulled out of Danforth. Alicia, Royell, Kilohana, Kelly, maybe Vienna Cho. I'd like to think that disabling the nuke and pulling out was the canon option. And the rest of the survivors in Trumbull County? Maybe we'll see Ray, the Wilkersons, or the Grange. It's hard to say. We might not see any of them at all, but there are a lot of loose ends.

7. Blackthorne

Blackthorne Here To Help

That's one thing here - just about all of the characters from the first SOD game are so memorable that everyone is thinking "What happened to...?" with just about all of them. Right down to the side-characters; heck, I want to find out to the Team Mom character who came out of the house during one of the Wilkerson's sidequests with her "Oh my Lord - what happened to YOU?!?".

As I've mentioned in the past, it's the little things that can help make a game memorable and great, and there's LOTS of awesome little things in this game :D

Cejao, Del44ZSlayer and Bob Crees like this.
  8. MotherWar

MotherWar Starting Off

I have a little list in notepad that I use to keep track of survivors. All storyline characters are classified as dead or alive, whichever they are, and all the optional survivors along with the small ones like Alice Miller and Sam Haney listed as MIA unless they are shown dying. So yeah, it'd be cool to see all the 'desperate strangers' like Alice and Ben Hanscomb (The guy from Nervous Survivor), and I put them as Missing just in case they do show back up later. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Del44ZSlayer and Bob Crees like this.