Sandbox (BREAKDOWN) Post #3: Die Hard Fans (10/7/2013)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Oct 7, 2013.

1. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

[​IMG]

2. darn i want breakdown....now^^ im sick of the story after playing it now 10th time^^

3. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

It was a gif but i thought it was too rude. :p

4. redkorssquad

redkorssquad Got Your Back

Unless it was sex or death I doubt it could be worse than Liam and Julia's picture\ gif wars. Some of them have left scars on people.

5. Doc Roley

Doc Roley Got Your Back

Pastor Will really said that?

6. With so many games getting forced out early and sucking ass I'm glad to see UL take their time. Also, big bad Microsoft are the ones delaying everything. Too busy disrespecting gamers by putting out Windows 8 and expecting us to like it.

7. Maybe they could implement a way to upgrade weapons change durability, appearance, fastness etc....

8. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

They won't. Far more important issues to address...

9. XGC Forsakend

XGC Forsakend Starting Off

Consider that if something fails certification, the whole process has to be restarted. Along with any code and programming, making any changes can have effects elsewhere so the new build sent to MS has to be tested thoroughly again.
    They sent out the initial build to MS sometime early October, got the news late October that it failed and was asked to submit a new build. MS has their own schedule and procedures they must follow and the new build will be reviewed in time.

So, I see no logic in any of your suggested reasons =/

Be patient. It will come. I am anticipating the release just as much as e5futter wants pie DLC in SoD.

10. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

It's not a want...It's a need.

[​IMG]

11. = late November release?

Hello UL Forums. I have been hyping this game for years now, and despite the delays am still excited for the Breakdown DLC. Literally, I check google news for updates on SoD:Breakdown daily, as do many other gamers I'm sure.

Has the revised build been re-submitted to MS? i.e early October = late October release; early November = late November release?

12. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

13. I have a quick question. When you move onto the next difficulty level is it the same map or do you move onto a different map?

Breakdown sounds more like an arcade mode than a sandbox mode in my humble opinion. Surviving rounds with increased difficulty.

14. Its the same map.