Scope of the Outbreak/Timeline

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Antediluvial, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

This thread is too much for my poor little brain....you guys are doing awesome work :)

Rock33B and Sailorwolf like this.
  2. GoldenLight

GoldenLight Here To Help

¿Someone else noticed that sometimes the sun goes down to the east?

3. I never took notice in the positioning of the sun.

4. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

@ThatChristmaskid
    @Sailorwolf

That house that the Army evicts Karen from looks different to me. Maybe it's the 1080p I'm not used to but the fireplace has a book on top of it with some calculations and a pile of stuff that looks like it was next to be burnt. Have we sent a CSI team there lately?

ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  5. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

That's about it... nothing I could see stood out. It's a bloody mess checking things out in YOSE damn zeds won't stop coming. Think I'm going to up my teams hazard pay lol

Mr.Atoz, Rock33B and Kiel555 like this.
  6. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Thanks for looking. I'm still getting used to the new graphics on my xbox one. I keep seeing things that were just blurry on the 360. I have a hard time looking around too. Damn zeds are like gnats and on you 24/7. Haha.

Mr.Atoz and Sailorwolf like this.
  7. Noted, Will grab what I can find.

Wolf, if you are trying to avoid the zeds entirely try using Phacop's debug tool. I disable the zeds for a brief period of time, and then resume my game.

8. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

Thank you but then they wouldn't have any fun while getting pics :D

ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  9. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

Not sure if this has been confirmed officially yet but I'm fairly confident doghouse was at the fairgrounds. In lifeline some of the military conexs are labeled doghouse trumbell valley. Also there's a whiteboard in fairgrounds with operation dead hunter on it and some duty names. Col Powell among them and Eric Tamm.

I'll get some screenshots tonight.

10. Mr.Atoz

Mr.Atoz Got Your Back

I agree wrt zed density. Take home message - we must choose our words carefully while in the forum, the UL gods on Olympus have very keen ears.

11. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Found this in the Firehouse as well:

[​IMG]

12. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

Additionaly there's some references to Marcus and a map of Trumbull Valley on the wall in Operations at Black Friday... strange me thinks... :

Note: The map of Trumbull Valley is dead center on top of the large map of "Somewhere" underneath.

[​IMG]

Marcus Campbell.... "Who? Where?" Sticky too. Coincidence?

[​IMG]

13. C.C Garcia

C.C Garcia Here To Help

I think the Shark Hoodie Guy is a very wanted criminal and he framed his brother, AKA Marcus Campbell.

14. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

What makes you say that?

15. GoldenLight

GoldenLight Here To Help

16. C.C Garcia

C.C Garcia Here To Help

Wow, you posted a reply from my thread, that's kinda amazing
    It's my theory I made, check it out if you want to see the claims. It's called the Shark Hoodie Guy/Marcus Campbell theory

Bob Crees likes this.
  17. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

Do you have a link?

18. C.C Garcia

C.C Garcia Here To Help

19. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

20. C.C Garcia

C.C Garcia Here To Help

You did read both parts right? If you did you would get the understanding that Milo and Sharky did work together right? I mean when not only is he assisting him with bank robberies, but Milo had illegal homemade weapons, plus you would think that any kind of help would be needed to find him, not just the CIA, but the FBI, and since they are armed, they may need the military as well. So that's why he blamed his brother, Marcus, who looked like him, but went to Trumbull Valley, changed his name to Rick Ford, and learned plumbing and other skill along the way.

Bob Crees likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.