Screenshots, 11/30/2012

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Joey

Joey Starting Off

With those screenshots you just made me one happy human! Thanks Sanya and Undead Labs!

2. Joey

Joey Starting Off

One last question, does the star points or contribution points deplete as you take things from the community? Are the points almost currency in a sense?

3. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

I would assume they decrease as you take things, and will return to what they were when you bring those items back. You would probably gain more points by bringing back useful items and food when you are out scavaging, or perhaps when you contribute your skills overall.

4. I tried ZombiU recently and yes, these screenshots got me pumped even more, for the future!

5. For the screenshot about the sound suppressor, it has the number 30 in parenthesis. Now, is that the amount of noise it reduces, or is it like a durability counter thingy(i/e how many shots you can use with it until it breaks.)?

6. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

Its durability. Its says in the definition it would work for '30 shots or so".

7. Very excited, the fact that all these little aspects are finally coming together is great to see. Undead Labs have done a great job :D

8. Noticed in the first item picture, twinkies look to be the second item in the top row. Must be a secret stash somewhere in the game. lol :)

9. I love how ya said"It.is.not. a silencer"

10. cant wait!

11. nice shots, very informative cant wait to play

12. Cargot35

Cargot35 Starting Off

I thought the same thing when I saw the picture. Honestly, I can only hope for some sort of reference to the disbanding of Hostess and our beloved Twinkies.

13. NEW amErykah 2012 A.D.

NEW amErykah 2012 A.D. Starting Off

thank you for this! It looks sooooo sweet!

14. Powerhelm

Powerhelm Starting Off

It'd be nice to activate the ferris wheel, jump in and start clearing the area as it spins...

15. Am I seriously the only one that noticed the guy swinging the shovel appeared to be breaking his wrists while doing so (I only noticed this because I was playing FO3 earlier and having a laugh at the way characters hold rifles).

16. I noticed this too, Just look at the writing on the screen; it says 'Alpha build'. That mean they aren't finished polishing the animations yet, dun worry.

17. I must say, after reading every (and I mean every) Q/A last night, I have not been more excited for a game in a long time. There are so many aspects of survival that have gone by the wayside in previous zombie shooters, but State of Decay feels unique. I'll be checking back here often for new information and interviews on the game, keep up the good work UndeadLabs team, and from apocalyptic survival fans everywhere, thank you!

18. *Claps Hands Slowly* Well done well done

19. The survey mechanic is far and away the coolest feature so far... Can somebody confirm if this mechanic is a first for video games?

20. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

Not exactly, but it is a first for the rpg/simulation style that this game is going for... For all intents and purposes, though, yes.