Second Lifeline Q&A, 5/7/14

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 7, 2014.

1. OldDogF14

OldDogF14 Here To Help

You'd really be better off just using your rifle as a club than trying to get all stabbey with a bayonet . . .

2. Hopefully a DLC. Maybe even having the objective to be fully clearing out the danger zones.

Kamiel likes this.
  3. ShadowFlipsy

ShadowFlipsy Starting Off

Jesus Christ Sasquach booyah and WTF the game loves me hehe "boss" - PS dont mind the cheating The Dealer is the only challenge i am having problems getting[​IMG]

4. subzero_myth

subzero_myth Starting Off

Thinking you could use the gun as an edged weapon, save a slot in the backpack.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  5. OldDogF14

OldDogF14 Here To Help

You'd still be better off just using the rifle as a club if you had to. Bayonets are good at ripping open MRE packets . . . and for scaring the hell out of people. But zeds don't get scared, so they're not going to slow down one bit while you go all "charge bayonets!" on them, right? Thrust, twist, and withdraw - and the lat bit more than likely after you have to fire off a round anyway, because when the cold steel hits flesh it tends to stick - and in the meantime, all of your target's zed buddies are closing in for a snack.

6. UlsterFry1690

UlsterFry1690 Got Your Back

What's the point of cheating in the game...doesn't that defeat the purpose of the term "Challenge"? :)

GTigers55 likes this.
  7. Vers

Vers Here To Help

Question:
    Are we gonna find out what happened to Sheriff Parson's family? Part of me hopes they made it out. It would be cool to find a letter or something.

8. GTigers55

GTigers55 Here To Help

Keep your eyes peeled for a VIP with Parsons as a last name! That'd be a cool easter egg.

Vers likes this.
  9. GamerGirl82

GamerGirl82 Here To Help

Why are the achievement descriptions in bright white against a VERY light gray background? It's VERY difficult to read.

10. GamerGirl82

GamerGirl82 Here To Help

Can't fly the helicopter? Damn. Anyone ever play or at least heard of SimCopter?

11. GTigers55

GTigers55 Here To Help

That was her way of making it a spoiler tag. Dunno why she didn't just use a spoiler though.

12. gish

gish Got Your Back

Its for some light forum thingy

13. GTigers55

GTigers55 Here To Help

The light forum is the standard background (like a light grey/white). There is another version called dark where It's black background.

14. MatchesMalone

MatchesMalone Got Your Back

It was done so people like me don't get spoiled by the achievements :) I'm sorry.....but I'm really not ;)

15. GamerGirl82

GamerGirl82 Here To Help

Uh, you realize all ya gotta do is highlight it. That's what I had to do and it gave me a headache.

16. xR0ckNR0llx

xR0ckNR0llx Starting Off

I havnt visited these forums for a long time... it feels good to be back... hi everyone and i cant wait for lifeline!

Vers and XzerothreeX like this.
  17. dynastyhan

dynastyhan Famous

hi someone and i can wait for lifeline!

XzerothreeX likes this.
  18. Guyver

Guyver Got Your Back

Thank you for the information, beginning in June perfect :)
    The influence will always be a role for a person to take with you?

XzerothreeX likes this.
  19. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

I shit you not I was thinking about this yesterday when I was eating a piece of pizza.

XzerothreeX and Vers like this.
  20. Blackoutlantern

Blackoutlantern Got Your Back

None of the special moves include beating a zed to death with your bare hands; of course not, but at the same time one of the specials includes beating a zed's head in to the floor with both hands. I know this isn't the same as a punch of course, but that's still more potentially detrimental to your health as a survivor than a stomp would be. The kicks use up more energy and the way it is thought out (With the lack of punching) is pretty good, makes you believe the characters are thinking about their moves as opposed to just flailing wildly; but those without power house moves or weapons, aren't always going to be using their feet because some wouldn't think to do so.

But to be fair, when you're getting bitten in the game and you're not turning, this kinda negates leaving out punches.