See you, Max.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by XzerothreeX, Jan 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Forums have been dying a slow death since you went away, Max. Held out hope for the longest time that you'd return to us. In a few weeks, we won't be here anymore. It makes me sad at deep level to think this will all be over soon. So many came and went, a precious few stayed. A precious few I came to love. I guess this it, Max. End of the trail. Goodbye, my brother. I love you and I hope this message finds you before the plug gets pulled. Where ever you are, I hope you are doing well. Gonna miss all this so much. Bye, Max.
    FTcivic, Dantron, Virgel and 11 others like this.
  2. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

This reminds me of a note a survivor would leave for a long lost friend in the zombie apocalypse. Just missing the "If you see this, come find me in Alexandria" or something...
  3. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

4. Cejao

Cejao Famous

5. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

6. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

Like a lonely beacon blinking in the deep.
  7. TheMuse

TheMuse Here To Help

Max you can find some of us on Discord and Reddit as well!
  8. Max, if you make it back home to us, we'll break out the pie that we've been saving for you for months. It may be a bit stale and the crust may be entirely inedible now...but it's still here waiting for you!
  9. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

Wherever you are out there, Max, know we're thinking of you and wishing you well.
  10. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

Hey Max (@ilovethisgame),

I just wanted to thank you for everything. I didn't have the chance to get to know you super well, but every interaction was a blessing.

You were always genuine. Always awesome to game with. Always welcoming.

I hope to see you around.
    FTcivic and QuarantineRoad like this.
  11. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

Are we really on reddit?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.