September Challenge - Back To School

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Cejao

Cejao Famous

if we dont make the goal, will you please give us a prize anyways?

or will it just be a cold stare and your usual "better luck next time" response?

Sapper Jay 12B and XzerothreeX like this.
  2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

You will get the warm, sympathetic look with a "Better luck next time."

3. codythepatriot1776

codythepatriot1776 Starting Off

I know its late but here's my entry just for fun IMG_3ea1ac95-2f85-4671-803f-30509d065b00.png ; )

rebel36, XzerothreeX and Bob Crees like this.
  4. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Love the Pack:)

5. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Meh, I thought it was poorly done. The face could have been better, looks like a child drew it and someone fan-art turned it into a backpack. I hope next month's reward is better than this... This backpack didn't even add extra slots, so its just a large backpack with a goofy grin and weird eyes.

Sorry.

MonPrinCyCLoPe likes this.
  6. I'll prove you wrong!! Soon...

7. BoRoBomB

BoRoBomB Here To Help

and you have to use influence to get it in the locker and more influence to get it out of the locker. And it's 36 influence as opposed to 24 for a regular large backpack.

Cejao likes this.
  8. But it weighs less than the regular large backpack, which comes in handy sometimes. I also put them on my core 6 in breakdown so I can easily identify them in the world.

9. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Ok fine, Its a Low Backpack, but it still costs more than the normal low backpack that gurubani has. and its cool that its unique, but im disputing that the image work could have been better done. I wanted a SoD logo on my backpack, not some cartoony face. im disgusted with how it looks so much I cant even stand to look at it.

10. spacemousetw

spacemousetw Famous

You should ask @WillieSea :)

Cejao likes this.
  11. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

See my post on page one. ;)

12. Cejao

Cejao Famous

I dont think he can help me for xbox1 with new backpack skin

13. Fair enough. I like it, but I can see how others might not care for it. Since it's possible to have unique backpacks... could there be a backpack reward where it appears the character has huge, spiked pauldrons? Or makes you look like Master Blaster from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome? That'd be a nice Halloween reward.

Cejao and XzerothreeX like this.
  14. Does anyone know if we did the goal of community september challenge of killing 3,000,000 of special zombies???

15. iceman2050

iceman2050 Starting Off

Sadly we did not.

16. Cejao

Cejao Famous

meh, medical supply drop is far down on my list of needs. Ammo and building materials are always my bread-n-butter

17. This morning, at around 2am, I think I stumbled past the October challenge. I got some themed swords as reward.

rebel36 and Bob Crees like this.
  18. Najdorf

Najdorf Here To Help

Willie did you mod those in the game somehow? I would love to have more designs for backpacks

19. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

Yes, I modded them into my game as 'new' backpacks, not replacement backpacks.

*grumble* I suppose I could release the mod. Even if it will conflict with other mods that might make changes to the items.xml and search.xml files. And then I have to make the same change in all three game folders. More possible conflicts. Its why I never bothered releasing it, I don't like having to listen to people complain (for a free mod) that it conflicts with some other mod or the other, and ask me to fix it for them. *sigh*

Bob Crees likes this.
  20. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

[​IMG]