State of Decay 2 Launch Contest - The last one I swear!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Undead Nicole, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Howdy folks!

I know we've asked you to guess the launch date of State of Decay 2 a few times now, and you've kindly played along with us. Well, we're going to do it again. We are working on getting better organized and making sure that all of the guesses are consolidated in one spot.

You can use the date you guessed on the latest forum thread. I'll go through and mark who was the first to guess if there are duplicates so please don't worry about losing your place.

We're giving our forum community first dibs at this before opening the form up to the entire community, so the sooner you enter, the better.

Click on this link https://goo.gl/forms/EqRcwaVPon4yt99y1 and completely fill out the form. All of your personal information will remain private. We're asking for your email address so that we can contact you in the event that you win. We will not share this information with outside parties.

Thanks for being so understanding and quite frankly, the best community a girl could ask for!

Nicole

2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

3. Brundolar

Brundolar Got Your Back

Also done. I guessed my birth date this time around. :D

4. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Yaba-daba-doo!!

5. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Real quick, did I miss something? Either way, submitted.

6. Tanguy

Tanguy Starting Off

Hopefully I got it right. I'll gladly be wrong if it's earlier though.

7. Undead Nicole

You did not miss anything. It's just keeping track of dates from three or more places is liable to get all wonked up. Going through forms is really the best way to keep everything nice and tidy.

8. Zamasu

Zamasu Here To Help

You promise Nicole? You pinkie swear

Swear to me. (Batman quote)

… And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky.(All 4 One lyrics)

I hope I got my dates right.

9. Blackthorne

Blackthorne Here To Help

Signed and sealed! And completing this has made excitement for release day skyrocket - really looking forward to it! :D

10. altcon

altcon Starting Off

@ undead Nicole , you might have made it easier on yourself if you had required 'forum user name' on the new 'poll form' for this. Multiple 'look-ups' always cause error. A simple bit of SQL could have done this for you. Feed her to the zeds ;)
    :) edit : official spring is march 20th 2018 !

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  11. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Done, April 28th

12. Rooney

Rooney Got Your Back

April 3, 2018

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  13. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

2017?

NanaGamer55, Del44ZSlayer and Cejao like this.
  14. Maynard_G_Krebs

Maynard_G_Krebs Starting Off

15. Rooney

Rooney Got Your Back

Typo lol. Thanks Bob

Let's hope not lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  16. Kid Kayole

Kid Kayole Here To Help

I've made my guess (same date as the last thread) but I wasn't sure whether to use my real name or forum name? I put my real name, hope that doesn't make things too confusing

17. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Writing in blood as we speak.... One has become quite giddy again now its getting nearer!!! Done, done an done dear @Undead Nicole :cool::)

Crap? Cant remember my first guess? What if this guess is different? Aaarrgghhh.... :eek::eek:

Never mind, iv signed, sealed and delivered now so ROLL ON 2018!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO :p:confused:o_O:):D:p

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
    NanaGamer55 and Bob Crees like this.
  18. Gmutant

Gmutant Here To Help

Confusing form is confusing.

Back to a 2017 date? Or is that a glitch?

Also, there was nothing asking for forum handle. ????

19. Undead Nicole

It's 2017 right now. The Calendar is trying to be helpful. [The launch is] still 2018

I don't need your forum handle. :) I need your name and your email address :)

PS. If you are posting your guess in here and not on the form, it doesn't count. :)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  20. Gmutant

Gmutant Here To Help

I signed the form; made sure to switch to 2018 date. Also updated my forum email to match the one I submitted.