State of Decay 2 Launch Contest - The last one I swear!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Undead Nicole, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

The 1st Launch Date was for 2017 - which we know was moved to 2018.

The 2nd Launch Date contest ( with a date of Spring 2018 ) was entered just by posting in a thread.

This contest is to make it easier to find a winner.

As for when we get to know the actual launch date, it is down to Microsoft I believe.

Del44ZSlayer, Rooney, DJB204 and 3 others like this.
  2. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

Thanks Bob

3. Kiam

Kiam Starting Off

We probably won't get the release date until the month before it drops cause the game industry (not saying undead labs) has found the perfect excuse not to tell us anything.

4. Furie

Furie Here To Help

How did I miss this? Or did I? I've entered so many dates that I don't know when I am anymore! Am I future Mik, or current Mik? Is the date I enter when I am or when I will be?

What are you doing, Nicole? How can you play with our minds like this, heartless one? Can't you see we're not well? :eek:

LiNanMian1984 and Bob Crees like this.
  5. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I like to think that i'm keeping things interesting. ;) What else am I gonna do while we wait for the gates to open up?

6. Rooney

Rooney Got Your Back

I’m not asking for the date, but is there a solid release date yet?

LiNanMian1984 and Bob Crees like this.
  7. Undead Nicole

I can't answer that. I'm sorry. :(

LiNanMian1984, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  8. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Contest: Hungry Zombie?

9. Furie

Furie Here To Help

Contest: Hunt, Skin, And Eat A Kardashian

10. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Contest: guess who's secretly a criminal.

11. Furie

Furie Here To Help

Secretly? These days? Proudly is a better word for it, when they really shouldn't be.

*lights cigarette in cigarette holder*

We need a better class of criminal in this country. A class that doesn't stare at security cameras "to see if they is looking, innit" while shoplifting. Honestly, when was the last time you heard of a train robbery? And I don't mean some skinny little white boy in a hoody saying "Yo, you best be givin' us dat iPhone, innit blud!" on the Tube.

12. Kiya12352

Kiya12352 Got Your Back

Done:)

Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  13. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

@Undead Nicole would it be possible for you to check if I submitted one already? I honestly don't remember. (Don't bother if that would take hours of searching XD)

NanaGamer55, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  14. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

30 seconds... Search; posted by "maltriagon"; select "This thread only". Results: This is your only post in this thread.

NanaGamer55, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  15. Cejao

Cejao Famous

but their were multiple threads for this contest spread out over time, he might mean from one of the others.

NanaGamer55 and Bob Crees like this.
  16. Kiya12352

Kiya12352 Got Your Back

So I'm slightly confused about what this contest actually is, people guess the release date, and you guys look at the dates that people have guessed then what? Sorry if the answer is obvious.:oops::) @Undead Nicole

NanaGamer55, Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  17. Undead Nicole

I don't see a Maltriagon. :)
    The first person to guess the correct date gets the game for free.

18. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

I mean the link at the top of this post that Nicole has posted. If I put in for that. If that's what you meant thanks. I didn't know I could check it haha : )

LiNanMian1984, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  19. LiNanMian1984

LiNanMian1984 Here To Help

I got my first SOD from the local Xbox play store in our city. Sanya and Nicole both got me to get spend money on this wonderful game and as I got nothing but full respect gor Undead Labs.

Happy to spend full price for SoD2. Hope that the gaming PC I have to get for SoD2 is cheap.

Otherwise. I have had worst luck with competitions on forum. Good luck to the guys guessing. I will sit this one out.

Edit:
    And BTW: the link is blocked here in China. Tried on phone and computer, neither work. And so would have to use a VPN just to access the link to try and win something I would rather just purchase immediately.

Edit: My bank increased my credit card limit by 200% so I will be happy to purchase it.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017 at 7:11 AM
    Bob Crees, NanaGamer55 and Cejao like this.