State Of Decay 2 Wishlist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DJB204, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xGbHx

xGbHx Here To Help

Yes! That's exactly what they need and if they manage it well and keep people entertained it could be the greatest forum of all time

2. Vahx

Vahx Starting Off

A release date

3. spacemousetw

spacemousetw Famous

What is my most wish in this game?It's multi-language support.

chikawowwow and Bob Crees like this.
  4. I see that every time in the news they speak that State of decay 2 will work on Windows 10 but then for does that have windows 7 no ?

chikawowwow and Bob Crees like this.
  5. Vanilla

Vanilla Here To Help

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

So far all I have read is that it will be for Windows 10, especially if you want to play Co-Op. Though that is with a MS store, not sure about Steam.

spacemousetw and chikawowwow like this.
  7. I actually loved the zombie babies made it more realistic cause there would of been babies and small kids around during outbreak and some would of got bitten, but they already said no kid zombies... heres to hopin we get zombie clowns and dwarfs for the fairgrounds areas.

8. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

There will be no zombie babies or kids. Zombie clowns would be good:)

9. chikawowwow

chikawowwow Here To Help

[​IMG]

Sorry I just really needed to use that one before the forum closes...

10. When playing co-op multiplayer, and you go on missions together and get resources, can you also use your resources to help your friend's community? Or at least be able to visit it?

It would be cool if you could collaboratively build a base together.

I just hope it's not like Division where each person has their own base in its own instance, and your friends can't go in it.

DJB204 and Bob Crees like this.
  11. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

@Junho Chang - Welcome to the Forums:)

We are still waiting for the details

DJB204, Junho Chang and spacemousetw like this.
  12. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

Like @Bob Crees said, details are scarce, but based on the info we’ve received thus far, I doubt it would be like the Division where we enter the same base and are automatically divided into separated personal base interiors. The purpose of co-op is to help eachother is SoD2, so The Division’s design wouldn’t work at all. Unlike The Division, the base’s in SoD games can come under attack. So in order for friends to assist in defending a base from a Siege for example, all 4 players would need to remain in the same world at all times (including base interiors). Being separated inside bases so that’s we all see our personal base interiors will not work in SoD2. I highly doubt they would use The Division format.

Bob Crees likes this.
  13. Biggest wish for me is less frequent community missions such as finding missing folks or morale boosting events and training. Sucks when I'm trying to scavenge and/or strengthen a character and I'm notified that Joe Schmoe got lost while looking for crack rocks at the local Swine and Bovine. Just give the player more time to do their own thing.

Bob Crees, Dbomb 12, DJB204 and 2 others like this.
  14. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

This could be wherre co-op comes into play.... maybe.

Bob Crees likes this.
  15. I read that Amazon Espana outed the release date as May 25th....

Bob Crees likes this.
  16. Vladtheimpalerr

Vladtheimpalerr Got Your Back

Don't believe it until Microsoft or Undead Labs releases it themselves.

GEO THUNDER and Bob Crees like this.
  17. Dbomb 12

Dbomb 12 Here To Help

My last wish
    That beautiful 67 chevy impala from the first trailer.

xGbHx, GEO THUNDER and Vanilla like this.
  18. Jukka

Jukka Got Your Back

When did UL originally say SOD2 was to release? Just trying to get a feel for how much of a delay the community has been dealing with, sounds like a lot of frustration.

19. xGbHx

xGbHx Here To Help

Late 2017

Dbomb 12 likes this.
  20. Jukka

Jukka Got Your Back

Got it. Unfortunately this is part of a bigger gaming industry problem where delays have become far too common.

xGbHx and Sounique8 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.