State of Decay: Lifeline

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Nengtaka

Nengtaka Here To Help

My Xbox calls me at night.... slowly saying, "Play State of Deeeecay, your survivors misssss yooooou"

I think Nicole is haunting it.

Bob Crees and WillieSea like this.
  2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Damn. I've been found out. :D

3. Maybe I missed this somewhere but what is the release date for Lifeline? I thought I read that it would be announced at Pax East

4. GTigers55

GTigers55 Here To Help

"Early June" according to IGN

Scylla likes this.
  5. Had so much fun playing multiple times at PAX. It was fun meeting, and bothering, you guys for three days trying to become a freaking medic with my group. As I said at the time, the demo was amazing, the game looks great, and I look forward to blowing up more Big'Uns with grenades and cars.

Those of you that weren't there are in for another awesome SoD game.

broudie likes this.
  6. Nengtaka

Nengtaka Here To Help

Wow that is still a long way away. Maybe on the one-year anniversary of State of Decay?

7. gish

gish Got Your Back

I forsee the death of many people during lifeline

(Will need dantron to confirm)

broudie likes this.
  8. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Thank God I have an understanding wife, the hours I am spending on BD and in this forum lol. LifeLine will keep the gaming hours coming for sure:)

funkyjohn5i likes this.
  9. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron confirms that very few human players perish while playing Lifeline. Dantron also confirms that many, many human AI characters are consumed by the zombie hordes in Lifeline.

10. i found sharkhoody guy in lifeline, his name is dantron

MatchesMalone likes this.
  11. Hi Unclejared,
    You will almost find all the breakdown heroes...enjoy!

12. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

:)

13. Vers

Vers Here To Help

It's a clue...

mudster likes this.
  14. yea i know hes a member of the forums i just thought it was pretty cool, i lurk alot

15. este game es amazing !!! desbloquear toda la ciudad please !!!

16. andrewza

andrewza Got Your Back

Question. Is there a end to the civilian(has in civilians not VIPs) rescue missions, I rescued 14 and had 1 die before I pulled out I all so rescued 14 solders and had 1 die. My ending was outstanding with just under 700 killed zombies. I only left because I wanted to see the ending. All so how many endings are there

spoiler

In mine the SF sgt got killed by 2 jugs, I rescued chick on the Radio and I completed all VIP rescues. I assume the other ending are there but just how different are they ?

17. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

There are 4 endings.

MISSION SUCCESS. Detonate the Nuke after rescuing all high value targets. Vienna Cho gives a speech about how the military is evil then dies along with any other survivors. Greyhound Escapes.

MISION FAILURE:Have the high value targets die, Greyhound gets pulled out.

MISSION FAILURE: Everyone in Greyhound dies.

MISSION SUCCESS : Rescue all high value targets and Vienna Cho. Disarm the nuke and escape. Sasquatch gets pissed and vows revenge on Greyhound.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  18. The 2nd mission failure has...
    Every playable soldier in Black Friday dies before Doghouse goes dark
    Every playable soldier in Black Friday dies after Doghouse goes dark

e5futter and XzerothreeX like this.