State of Decay prepper's pack missing

Discussion in 'For PC Players Only' started by DutchFox, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey!

I had a quick question regarding the prepper's pack on the State of Decay YOSE edition. I have owned the original game for quite some time now on steam and recently decided to purchase the YOSE edition for the PC. After my installation of the game I get a pop up window on my home screen saying that I unlocked the prepper's pack and can call it in using the radio.

However whenever I do check the radio once I have reached the appropriate moment in the game I cannot find the option to get it. It could be that this question has been asked before a couple of times and I did do some browsing on this forum but I cannot find a definite answer on this. Some say it is a bug and others say you got to keep on trying.

All I know right now is that it says I have it but I cannot get it to show up in game. I love this game and want to get the most out of it, and even though the additions are small I'd love to have them regardless. I hope anyone can help me out regarding this 'bug'?

FYI I do have the bonus character which is working properly working! I'm on Windows 7, State of Decay YOSE edition on steam.

Thanks in advance,
    Bob Crees likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.