State of Decay soundtrack released!

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Undead Jeff

Undead Jeff Developer Staff Member

2. Swweeettt!!!

3. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

4. You could always burn it to a physical disc.

5. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

Too true, but I'm sure that they'll have some stuff to give to people who buy a physical disk. I like to have physical disks and not just digital stuff, plus I'll be supporting them when I buy a physical disk, not just paying a lower price for the digital stuff.

6. DeadOldfoggieo

DeadOldfoggieo Starting Off

I would whole heartedly recomend this from what I've heard in the game and the track from the competition, with out a doubt on of the best sound tracks to anything that I've ever heard so atmospheric and just well done in every way:)

7. heck yea! awesome, more money for the to make! I hope they come out well! I bought the game this morning! :) :)

8. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  9. Yeah I always forget about that, other than i have a handful of artists I'll still buy their physical copies of media (vinyl, cd, etc) In this case I'd probably get a digital copy and a hard copy.

10. Abhor Deities

Abhor Deities Got Your Back

Mad props to Kevin and Jesper! :)

11. What's the bitrate on these tracks on the iTunes store? The usual 192? If it's less than 320, I'll think I'll hold off until I can get it in a better quality. Would love to see a physical release for sure, especially on vinyl.

12. I think on iTunes it's 192 or less (I only download 320kbps or higher bitrates, normally prefer Flac files), and yeah a Vinyl copy would be awesome to have.:cool:

13. Jesper Kyd is the man. Would love a physical copy. It's also up on Spotify, for those who use that.

14. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

still waiting on a State of Decay store here on the forums :D

what I really want is the one concept art poster they have in their offices...absolutely amazing

15. Just have to say that the soundtrack is amazing, which was to be expected from a man like Jesper. Captures a nice atmosphere of bleak hopelessness, with some glimpses of hope here and there. Love it! :)

16. Tempted to buy this.

17. Cargot35

Cargot35 Starting Off

I bought it earlier today. I haven't actually had it stop playing yet though.

Literally for about four hours I had "Hope Prevails" on repeat.

18. Primus

Primus Starting Off

I love the sadness and tension in main theme.
    Kinda nostalgic as well (guitar effect), like remembering how times were when everything was still ok, but now, everyone you know is gone, then escalating to what tomorrow holds.

19. Lanzdowne

Lanzdowne Here To Help

Wow this is an awesome bonus!

20. Genious

Genious Here To Help

Wow, I didn't know Jesper Kyd was on this soundtrack! I still listen to his AC: Revelations work! I'll definitely keep an eye out for this when it hits the Amazon store...