State of Decay Streamers - Post your Streams!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Han Solo Do1o, May 4, 2015.

1. Starting to work in thread suggestions to my game play. Really starting to like the Molotov cocktail the GoldenLight suggested.

2. GoldenLight

GoldenLight Here To Help

¿You already upgraded your Workshop to Machine Shop?, do not thank the tips I do not want to see you die.

I must beg your pardon here, I been playing Breakdown for a while and one of my main seven is a mechanic, I forget that you can't upgrade your Workshop to Machine Shop without a mechanic. Sorry, I hope I have not confused you.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  3. Han Solo Do1o

Han Solo Do1o Here To Help

Episode 21 - Fast Food Run

4. Han Solo Do1o

Just started playing Lifeline the other day and wanted to share my adventures with my fellow zombie slayers. I hope you love this video as much as me. The intro is lovely

5. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Nice video Han. :) I posted a Streamer's thread for these. :) Please use it.

Han Solo Do1o likes this.
  6. A Vault Dweller

A Vault Dweller Got Your Back

hello! I'm gonna be streaming today I restarted breakdown so that should be interesting lol I also stream a few times a few times a week so come hang out!

www.twitch.tv/a_vault_dweller

Wayne likes this.
  7. Beginning to get a feel for the game and think it is time to move on to the next city. Gonna work towards that in the next few episodes.

Undead Lori likes this.
  8. GoldenLight

GoldenLight Here To Help

Well done!! very well done indeed!! a couple of good fights and make it home in one piece!! take more cocktails with you and snacks, the molotovs and snacks don't make any good in your locker,when you see a bunch of them coming eat a snack to make things a little bit easy, get tired in the middle of a fight is almost a certain death. Stay safe out there.

Undead Lori likes this.
  9. Han Solo Do1o

Episode 2 of my Lifeline series

10. Han Solo Do1o

Episode 3 - The Ex

11. Han Solo Do1o

Started a Lifeline video series, newest Episode is up at

12. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Merged this post with the Stream thread for consistency. :) It went a little awry. That happens on Mondays. Things go awry.

Undead Lori likes this.
  13. twitch.tv/pizzarazzi <--- streaming breakdown exclusively for the time being. ;)

14. kentdoggydog

kentdoggydog Starting Off

I'm not looking to create a competition here between which game is better; I love them both!

Recently, I discovered something odd about Dead Rising 3 that made me realize just how similar the games are. While messing around with Windowed mode in DR3, I discovered that it doesn't release the controller input when its window loses focus. This allowed me to boot up State of Decay and play both games, simultaneously, with a single controller.

Hijinks ensued:

You'll see that the movement and camera control sync'd up perfectly and made getting around fairly easy. Basic weapon swings shared the X button, which was helpful when being attacked on both sides, but sometimes caused me to attack friendlies in one game when killing zombies in the other. There was at least one instance of trying to use the handbrake in SOD with the B button, which caused me to jump out of a moving vehicle in DR3. Cut scenes were my saviour.

Let me know what you think.

Undead Lori and maltriagon like this.
  15. Off on vacation this past week and had my videos scheduled for publication. Here are the episodes to catch them up.

16. GoldenLight

GoldenLight Here To Help

In Chapter 25 at 4:29 ¿you actually said di##?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  17. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

Haha entertaining. I like your voice : )

18. GoldenLight likes this.
  19. Love your series man!

I've just recently started my series in State Of Decay! I originally streamed it on twitch and cut down the parts for Youtube! I'd love for you guys to watch it!

20. scratchieepants

scratchieepants Here To Help

I'm tempted to start streaming as well.

PC version with a lot of chatter about how this is one of the best games ever, made even more so with QMJS, Silent Hill Mod, and the ninja Amelia Crassman. (specific to me as I use these mods, all the respect in the world for the other modders as well).