State of Decay Streamers - Post your Streams!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Han Solo Do1o, May 4, 2015.

1. ill continue posting, but if you wanna check it out live i stream around 4 days a week on YT from 7.30 GMT. thanks :)

2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

@aarib - Welcome to the Forums:)

Doomen Gloom and aarib like this.
  3. thanks dude ........ quick question how do i change my account name ?

Doomen Gloom and Bob Crees like this.
  4. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Maybe try asking @Undead Nicole

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  5. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Send an email to sanya at undeadlabs dot com with the reason you want your name changed. :)

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  6. Terrafutan

Terrafutan Got Your Back

Quick question for all the streamers out there who are streaming from their XBones.

What net speeds do you have there in the 1st world that allows you to stream with no lag ?

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  7. Takuro_Spirit

Takuro_Spirit Here To Help

I recently bumped mine to 40 down, 6 up to stream in 720p at the highest recommendation on Twitch. There is still some lag and screen tearing, but not as much as there was when I when I was barely at the "low" setting.

Doomen Gloom and GoodShotJansun like this.
  8. GoodShotJansun

GoodShotJansun Got Your Back

Been watching English Bull's Breakdown Playlists at the gym. Realized I've been playing this game wrong for almost two years. Granted while I've had the game for a long time I've only played through the campaign twice, lifeline once, and dabbled in Breakdown. When I get home in a few weeks I'm going to dive into Breakdown.

9. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

Yep its Breakdown that keeps me coming back for more:)

10. Takuro_Spirit

11. Takuro_Spirit

I finally started a YouTube channel for JUST my gaming videos. Right now its exported Twitch streams, but with SOD2 on the horizon there will be a LOT more!
    Subscribe please! https://goo.gl/76k1pb

12. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

Bob Crees likes this.
  13. Terrafutan

Terrafutan Got Your Back

Subbed your Youtube as I enjoy your streams.

Moving on the 1st Nov to a spot with Fibre so will be getting 20MB/10MB which is a step up from my current 10MB/1MB ADSL line.

Looking forward to starting to twitch and Youtube in the near future. My last twitch garnered 1 comment in the form of 'This is too laggy to watch...'

Think my first YouTube vid can be me trying not to scream while they ink my SoD tat this weekend.

14. Takuro_Spirit

Thanks!

Yeah I had one of those "Is this a PS2 game? The graphics are pretty shit" comments during a stream once. With everyone in the house now on netflix or youtube, I used that as an excuse to bump the internet up to 30 down, 30 up which strangely really helped me stream in full 720p. I get screen tears from time to time, but I blame that on the Xbox and twitch app not getting along properly. I have yet to really fully try out Mixer to see if its any different.

Bob Crees and Doomen Gloom like this.
  15. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I have Subscribed:)

NanaGamer55 and Takuro_Spirit like this.