State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition Improvements

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Over the past several weeks, we’ve listened to the feedback you’ve given in these forums and discussed how to support you with a better play experience.

To that end, we’re working on a new build of YOSE with bug fixes and optimizations for both PC and Xbox One, focusing on the top issues reported by our player community. In addition, the update will contain PC-specific enhancements and optimizations, including support for 4K screen resolutions, a full-screen toggle in the options menu, better mouse interaction with user interface elements, and many others.
    We can’t commit to a formal release date until we have completed development and thoroughly tested the new build, but we wanted to let you know that we’re working on it, and that your reports and feedback have been essential in helping us prioritize the work.

Your support means the world to us. All of us at Undead Labs want to sincerely thank you for your patience as we continue to earn it.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  2. Top Issue: The BrenSten promised (very loosely...pinkie handshake loose) by Brant is not yet in-game...please release as Dec 2015 Christmas Challenge. ;)

Edit: Hey! I did say Christmas...that's 5 months of bug fixes to do first! :D

Edit2: I also wanted to say thank you (and sorry, I sound all ungrateful with my teasing :oops:)

3. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

I just want to say thank you!

4. MRFALLOUTFAN

MRFALLOUTFAN Got Your Back

Nice one undead labs

5. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Y'all done good. Still hoping the Police Interceptor becomes a Community Challenge.

Vers, Sabbatha, BEM73 and 4 others like this.
  6. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

That's awesome! Thank you, UL! :)

7. Well, you already know that we love you too...Undead Labs!! ,-)

JAy boy, Vers, Amelia Crasman and 4 others like this.
  8. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

*wished he was old enough to work at UL* :(

Can we also have a brightness option please?!?!

JAy boy, Vers, BEM73 and 8 others like this.
  9. Does this mean better frame rate? Omg this makes me so happy thanks a mill undead labs !!

10. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron waves to everyone. :)

11. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

Do you have any final parches/updates to the 360 planned? Or is the version I bought 2 months ago the absolute final version?

Amelia Crasman likes this.
  12. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Dunadain, I don't believe we have any plans, but I'm not 100% certain. So I can't say for sure.

13. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

[​IMG]

14. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Sweet pie filling on a stick! thanks for the update Nicole. :)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  15. Alajeff

Alajeff Here To Help

Sounds like big news!

16. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

That's great news. Thanks for the update.

17. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

Indeed! I doubt I will be getting an XBone, and I have no time for Steam. I tend to skip console generations. I only got my 360 when my cousin upgraded

18. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Yay!

Amelia Crasman and ArcherBird like this.
  19. I just started playing the game but I love it! I can't wait to see what sweetness you guys plan on bringing to it. Please give us a date when you have one. Thanks UL!

Jenn, Amelia Crasman, Beakie and 4 others like this.
  20. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

Again, this is why Undead Labs is one of the best developers in the gaming industry and deserve our support. They care about their fans and the product they market and take pride in their work. Kudos to the entire Undead Labs team.

DJB204, Jenn, Amelia Crasman and 14 others like this.