State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition Improvements

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Beakie

Beakie Got Your Back

I Bet it won't Xbone gets everything first.... You know being a minion of Microsoft and all....

GoldenLight likes this.
  2. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

Historically, that's inaccurate. If you go through the TU threads and compare them to the PC patch threads, you'll see that PC gets patches days or even weeks before they hit Xbox. Steam can be updated at the dev's discretion whereas all TUs have to pass MS certification, which is a process.

Bob Crees, Genious and DeadK9Handler like this.
  3. Genious

Genious Here To Help

Sadly true. Its a hard knock-a life... for us...

GoldenLight and Bob Crees like this.
  4. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

You do have the Monthly Challenges and stuff, which us PC Users don't:(

maltriagon, Beakie and Aaron V like this.
  5. soundcreepy

soundcreepy Starting Off

I just hope the Moonrise issues aren't staring to screw things up here. Steam forums have given up (not that the Steam forums have ever been helpful) especially with the change/loss in community manager.

6. Genious

Genious Here To Help

You get to mod that stuff in pretty easily. Challenges and paid DLC is pretty much how console gamers get ANYTHING. :p

7. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

This is the perfectly correct answer Beau. :) Thank you. <3

Cejao likes this.
  8. soundcreepy

soundcreepy Starting Off

@Undead Nicole saw your update on the steam forum. They make you really hold your tounge huh. I must admit though seeing that this patch release even on the PC is being controlled by the publisher (Microsoft) is a bit unnerving, seeing as how their track record with PC games has been.....less than awesome in past years. Hopefully they don't wait for the XBO cert to finish before giving the green light for the PC release. Ah well, I know you are all doing your best. Wish the steam forum peeps could see that.....

9. I agree that is quite annoying... but Microsoft does have share of the IP (unless I'm mistaken) and they get a say in everything.

Wish you guys were at a spot to where you could self publish and set your own rules. That would be amazing.

10. people talking trash about microsoft is kind of comical this game is an xbox exclusive how many sony exclusives do you see coming to pc.

Cejao likes this.
  11. soundcreepy

soundcreepy Starting Off

Being an exclusive to Xbox has nothing to do with Microsoft's previous support of its PC division.

Cejao and Beakie like this.
  12. I guess my point was you should be happy the game even came to PC. Because most console exclusives don't.

At least Microsoft occasionally allows ports of its games on PC. Had Sony published state of decay it probably would never come to PC.

Back on topic I hope this update is coming soon I have been checking
    this thread for months. The framerate on Xbox one is borderline unacceptable it's not even close to the locked 30fps the developers advertised.

Yellow, Beakie, Cejao and 1 other person like this.
  13. Yellow

Yellow Got Your Back

Was this answered somewhere at some point? I can not see to find a direct answer from any developer or similar :/

14. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

*Fiddles fingers trying to be patient* It'll be like Christmas to me when this update comes. I will be so excited : D

15. maltriagon likes this.
  16. HND DUNKEL

HND DUNKEL Got Your Back

do not make noise
    try to crouch
    They are seeking the source of the noise (Homing zombie), check the mini map and the blue ring:eek:.
    oh and don't park your car nearby that attracts them. sorry for my english:oops:

Cejao likes this.
  17. HND DUNKEL

HND DUNKEL Got Your Back

Attached Files:

Cejao likes this.
  18. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

Xbox one got patched? That means pc will be soon...? : O

19. Yellow

Yellow Got Your Back

Patch notes?

Cejao likes this.