State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition Improvements

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

It was something that we hoped for. There were no promises made. :)

DJB204 likes this.
  2. In your blog there is one entry about the multiplayer is one dlc soon adter you reach class4 or something!!! After some months that was canceld! So yes that is a half way promise

This game is still awesome so we allhope you and all the dev team members working on something special again for us!!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
    Han solo likes this.
  3. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Sorry, you're simply misinformed.

There was no promise of multiplayer being added to SoD via DLC. Class4 is the project name for the next installment of the SoD franchise— an entirely new game, which they are currently working on.

4. Liam X

Liam X Here To Help

one thing you should do for yose is have the base requirements the same for regular survival...It would make it more difficult but good cause then the rv limit would e 8 instead of 7. Also have the difficulty of finding items be the same as it is for the first level. I mean I have enough to worry about car quantity getting lower and zombies quantity getting higher.

Del44ZSlayer and Bob Crees like this.
  5. zechs

zechs Here To Help

I recall from another thread a while ago, something along the lines of a slim possibility of the team doing one more patch for YOSE after SoD2 is released.

Now I'm not assuming that is carved in stone, I just want to make a suggestion, if it's a possibility.

If we get one last patch, I'd like to request the Australian edits to be a mode of play (or option within game options). It would be fun to experience that minor detail shift.

Del44ZSlayer likes this.
  6. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I'm really sorry that you had even the slimmest impression that we were going to do another YOSE patch. :( That isn't in the cards.

7. zechs

zechs Here To Help

I figured as much. I just wanted to put voice to my thought.

Thank you though!