State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Nicole, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

I'm probably going to get shot for this but I really didn't like fallout 3. The mechanics and animation kinda sucked. I love the idea but it just wasn't smooth enough for me (ducks for cover, bullets flying every )

2. I bought the GOTY and it won't run on my computer -_-

3. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

Yeah it was extremely buggy and had graphics that should have been on the original xbox not the 360. KOTOR was a waaaaaaaaay better game in my opinion

ThatChristmaskid and Aaron V like this.
  4. Aaron V

Aaron V Famous

*jumps in foxhole with you*

Agreed, just keep your head down, we'll get through this.

5. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

My wing got clipped !!!!!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    Aaron V likes this.
  6. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

Why not? What does it do?
    I have the FO3 disc, and it works fine on my computer, I was just playing it yesterday.
    Hmmm, I did install the 4GB patch. And the disc version uses Windows Live which I disabled. Other than that, even with my many mods, it runs fine.

7. Morgannwg

Morgannwg Got Your Back

Didn't care for it either until I added about 40 mods to it. By the time I got everything running smooth I lost all interest though. But that's the way of Bethesda games. They're good, but, you need mods to make them great. And to patch the thousands of bugs they ignore.

Han solo likes this.
  8. I have windows 8.1, and it's not compatible.
    I run FO3, and it works until I try and start a game.

I took the gamble of it working, and it didn't.

9. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

It does work, but it takes a bit of work. Moving this into a PM.

Carry on...

ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  10. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

That why I can't understand why people want Bethesda to make the next KOTOR, Bioware did such an amazing job. They should be making these Fallout games lol

Dr. Zombie and Morgannwg like this.
  11. Dr. Zombie

Dr. Zombie Got Your Back

But then we'd have to deal with the basic 'Good'/'Neutral'/'Evil' dialogue choices and, if Mass Effect taught us anything, clunky vehicle controls, flat voice acting and ham-fisted ending that disappoints everyone.

Genious likes this.
  12. merhaba ben TÜRKÜM bu oyunda crash dump error hatası alıyorum türkçe açıklarsanız sevinirim

I don t speak english

13. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

:oops: I thought that's what these forums were for.

;)

14. Genious

Genious Here To Help

And then there's that Narr Shadda glitch where doing the quests in a certain order would essentially trap you on a planet, unable to leave or proceed.

Ruined one of my best characters...

15. Hey does anyone know if a patch will be release to help fix frame rate issues? Don't get me wrong this game is like the best I have ever played, it's just unbearable when you drive through a town and it freezes up. Many thanks :)

16. Atreides Ghola

Atreides Ghola Starting Off

I'd be okay with those things in Mass Effect; it's a video game, after all. But most of the story line (including the ending, which didn't bother me...see forthwith) was plagiarized from the Dune novels, without even the slightest nod to Frank Herbert. However, it was nice to play a faux Duncan Idaho (Atreides Ghola?) in a video game.

Dantron likes this.
  17. Light Foot

Light Foot Starting Off

Ahh, I haven't been on these forum's since SoD was about to release! Oh, how I've grown since then D:
    I am just here to enquire about something I believe I read somewhere, so basically, I bought an XOne and as you'd expect, I am broke.
    I bought SoD and every expansion on my 360, yet something is possessing me to want to get in on YOSE, as I just can't not kill Zombies..
    Basically, my question is are you good folks here at UL doing a discount for 360 owners who bought all the DLC for the vanilla game, who want to buy YOSE on the XBox One?? I heard this somewhere that if you had already bought the game and all DLC for the 360 version that you guys could knock 10 quid off the X1 YOSE purchase if it was for a repeat customer?? Sorry if this was already answered, and don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind paying full price for the re-boot, but I am so helplessly broke and that 10 euro (living in Ireland) would really make a difference. Thanks anyways guys, can't wait to see SoD 2.0 in the future ;)

XzerothreeX likes this.
  18. Undead Nicole

Welcome back! There was a discount for prior owners of the xbox on the 360. Alas, it ended over the Summer. :( BUT! Xbox has sales all the time and you may see YOSE pop up in one of them.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  19. Is there gonna be any news on a future project? I don't know, mmo or otherwise, concerning State of Decay?

XzerothreeX likes this.
  20. Undead Nicole

I'm afraid I don't have any timetables on that. I mean I could tell you all sorts of things, but if I did, I'd probably get fired and I *really* like my job. So for now, keep checking back. :)

XzerothreeX likes this.