1. I finally got off my ever-widening ass and fixed it so y'all could edit your Gallery offerings. Carry on. -- Sanya
    Dismiss Notice

State Of Decay Zed Theater [Post your VIDEOS HERE!!!]

Discussion in 'The Zed Gallery' started by Amelia Crasman, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Han Solo Do1o

Han Solo Do1o Here To Help

tobu24 and rebel36 like this.
    tobu24 likes this.
    tobu24 likes this.
  6. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

I'm going to engage in a little shameless cross-promotion. @zombiekitty uploaded this in January before life happened, but it is just a beautiful vid! Good job Wayne!

QuarantineRoad and Undead Nicole like this.
  7. LetsPlayCatGaming

LetsPlayCatGaming Got Your Back

Thank you kind sir! The series is well underway now, and is...erm..... successful?

In terms of views and support, not so my super awesome zombie killing skills.. :p

Del44ZSlayer likes this.
  8. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

Well, you seem to be doing about as well on 53 as I currently am on 8... Lost 4 people Sunday.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    Del44ZSlayer likes this.

9. CRAZY FERAL COMBAT TRAINING

Del44ZSlayer and Bob Crees like this.
  10. The Veteran

The Veteran Got Your Back

At least you probably know how your survirors died. I went on yesterday to find out my best survivor died for no reason. I was gutted.

Del44ZSlayer likes this.
  11. The Veteran

The Veteran Got Your Back

Love that one.

Del44ZSlayer and Amelia Crasman like this.
  13. curby

curby Here To Help

So Ive done guides and posted lots of other stuff so I decided to give YouTube a bash and record some SOD BD Action....

If you have nothing better to do today have a watch of the first episode of my Breakdown game play...48 minutes long so make a cup of tea lol...

I Welcome all comments positive and negative :)

Cheers All CuRbY........

Del44ZSlayer likes this.
  14. curby

curby Here To Help

Not sure what the hell happened here but luckily I was recording so I can share....

Any idea??? lol...

15. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Just got to love the Game:)

16. curby

curby Here To Help

Yeh proper wtf moment lol, luckily Ray santos is at hand to get me some nice new shiny wheels...

17. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

Wtf!! I pissed myself laughing. Especially your character saying the most perfect thing at the end. I love how you just back the fuck up when the first car goes like "what the hell, what the hell?" Also another thing that makes me laugh is watching people just slam there vehicles into the wall of their parking spot to deliver their supplies. I know this is a normal thing but it always makes me laugh because I never do it.

18. curby

curby Here To Help

Haha yeh probably my fault in the first place with reckless driving!!
    Ahh well we live and learn with SOD you just never know whats gonna happen from one play to the next!!

19. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

Next thing you know the survivors will be randomly lighting on fire as well.

20. curby

curby Here To Help

Wouldnt surprise me haha this game is mental but i never get board!! If SOD2 is as good as this we can all be happy!