Survive the Apocalypse, aka:

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Feb 25, 2014.

1. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

Please and thank you.

2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Please don't forget to include the translated text in your messages. :)

3. DeadOldfoggieo

DeadOldfoggieo Starting Off

A wider auidence able to enjoy SOD, that's great:)

4. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

Ah, sweet Mother Russia. Many a friend I've made from the ranks of her cold hordes. Russians are interesting gamers, clever yet blunt in their tactics. Not the types you want to tussle with in a shooter, to be certain.

Welcome to the forums, lads!

5. Thunder Ice

Thunder Ice Here To Help

Thought it was a post about Lifeline.

[​IMG]

Oh well. There's always next week. :D

6. Undead Nicole

The week isn't over yet.

7. Thunder Ice

Thunder Ice Here To Help

True.

8. Undead Nicole

Patience is rewarded.

mudster and MrMonst3r like this.
  9. gman3d

gman3d Got Your Back

ahhh political banter... yay...

r00tl0cus likes this.
  10. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Welcome all Russians! Also, how's about a Cossack hero for DLC? No horses in SoD, but an ultra-tough swordmaster would be kind of awesome.

Negnar Holf likes this.
  11. WhisperFire26

WhisperFire26 Here To Help

It looks like that you're going to need to start hiring staff specifically for those languages on the message boards then :)

I'm sure that we can figure out enough to get in trouble... but that would would make a very bad impression with PR and stuff :confused:

12. От лица всей огромной русскоговорящей массы фанатов вашей игры про зомби хочу сказать большое спасибо за процесс перевода на наш родной язык всем, кто в нём участвует! Так как фанатский перевод субтитров игры у нас уже давно имеется, мы очень ждём именно профессиональную актёрскую озвучку на русском языке! Надеюсь, вы вскоре нас порадуете ею! Ещё раз спасибо!

On behalf of the russian-speaking mass huge fans of your game about zombies want to say thank you for the translation process in our native language to all who participate in it! Since the fan-translation subtitles games we have long been available, we are looking forward to it professional acting voiceovers in Russian! Hopefully soon we will rejoice with you it! Thank you again!

this is an example of our fans' game text translation (have to wait only Russian voice from you, friends!):

[​IMG]

e5futter and XzerothreeX like this.
  13. Thank you for this, guys!

Negnar Holf and XzerothreeX like this.
  14. Hardfighter7

Hardfighter7 Here To Help

russian isn't a romance language lol

anyways welcome to the forums ruskies :) (afraid sort of to say the other term....) hope you guys enjoy your stays and remember have fun and adhere to the rules (even in your native tongue) and you uys should be fine. VO's in russian and other languages would be a nice addition to a global game (there's quite a few people where i live that wanted to write about this game as well lol).

15. IllBlazer

IllBlazer Got Your Back

cool. very cool.

16. ахуенчик, братюни!
    that's freaking awesome!

e5futter likes this.
  17. SonicSonedit

SonicSonedit Starting Off

Hey UndeadLabs! Its great that you are gonna make a Russian translations! I'm russian and I have a lot of friends who enjoy DayZ and other zombie games and when I show State of Decay to them they are like "Wow this game is cool, I want to play it! Is it translated? Ugh that sucks because I don't know english." So now I will go and tell them that they can buy the game when they get a chance because RU translation is gonna arrive soon hurray!

But one thing...why the news about russian translation is in english? I mean, the ones who know english (like me) already played the game in english and dont really care about localization...the ones who don't know english will never know about localization, because news about localization is in english.

So here is russian translation of the news about upcoming russian localization of the State of Decay:

Это новость предназначена для русской аудитории игроков Steam, на случай если вы вдруг не заметили, что новость на русском! Мы хотим оповестить вас о том, что для Steam-версии игры State of Decay работа над переводом идёт полным ходом, и перевод должен появиться где-то весной.

Из-за ограничений памяти на Xbox мы не можем добавить кириллицу в консольную версию игры, так что перевод будет доступен только для версии игры на ПК. Именно из-за того, что используется другой алфавит перевод выйдет только весной - процесс перевода на кириллицу сложнее, нежели перевод на языки, использующие римские алфавит.

С помощью Microsoft мы изучили где живут наши игроки, увидели что множества обзоров игры как и видео на Ютубе популярно в России, так-же мы прислушались к отзывам (особенно от сообщества Steam) и решили что наше Русское сообщество фанатов достаточно большое и заслуживает перевода игры на Русский язык. Мы планируем выпустить и оригинальную игру и ДЛЦ Breakdown на русском в одно и то-же время, при этом последующие дополнения и ДЛЦ будут выходить сразу и на русском языке.

Мы с нетерпением ждём реакции Русского сообщества игры, так что не забудьте рассказать всем своим друзья что этой весной зомби-апокалипсис будет по-русски!

So very true. A lot of RU translation are braindead retarded googletranslate crap which is just disgusting - all puns are lost, characters speak like they don't give a crap about a thing in the world (no emtions in voice), sometimes russian translation is just random bullshit which doesn't even makes any sense (HELLO FALLOUT 3). I hope Undead Labs won't drop the ball.

Warframe devs don't have a problem with hiring RU mod. And he does a very good job, btw.

18. Когда выйдет следующие дополнение , мы снова проголосуем за него рублем =))
    When released next dls , we will wote again , ruble =))

XzerothreeX likes this.
  19. Thanks for a great game in Russian, guys!!!
    P.S. Sorry for my bad english:).

XzerothreeX likes this.
  20. Nengtaka

Nengtaka Here To Help

The first page of posts were basically gunther talking to himself. lol