Survivor Cell Challenge #2: Go Bags

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

2. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

arcmog.jpg

I must assemble the team! *Looks at the time*......tommorow...
    The apocalypse can wait a few hours right?

3. I think I might just, y'know, start building up my go-bag today...

4. Undead Sanya

The apocalypse can even wait until Monday. I learn from all my various mistakes and gave the cells the whole weekend!

5. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

Thats good, otherwise I think the only thing that would end up in my bag would be a blanket and a pillow.... so there is rest for the wicked after all...

6. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

So, is it only the first survivor team that gets the photo and list to you, or does every cell that participates get the posters?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  7. Undead Sanya

Every participating cell gets a signed poster for each cell member in the picture :)

8. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Thank you.

9. It times like these that I hate bein one of the few who even know of the game and the only one that is totally in love with it

10. I haven't managed to scrape together any cell members in Tacoma. I feel you.

D

11. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

So as its a picture on the floor of our bags should our feet be in it or something? Basically, are we meant to be in it somehow?

12. K-Man

K-Man Here To Help

Uhm... is it a go-bag with what already is in it, or is it more like all we need to gather in the backpack in the few minutes before zombies are at the door?

13. 2nd choice I guess.

14. K-Man

K-Man Here To Help

I'll stick to your guess^^

15. Undead Sanya

Someone on Twitter wanted to join your Tacoma cell. He came to the meet and greet; really nice guy. Ping him on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Loren_Taylor

You could be wearing the bag. You could pile the bags on the floor and take a pic of the cell members kneeling next to the pile. You could take an action shot of everyone wearing the bags racing toward the camera with friends dressed as zombies chasing them. You could picture the bags unzipped showing their contents with each member holding his own bag. You could pile all the stuff on a table and show the Cell packing their bags.

As long as the bags and the Cell members are in the picture, I don't care how you make it happen.

Either. As long as there is a bag for each cell member, and you can tell me what's in them.

16. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

All right, I got one more question, does it all have to be one picture? As in the same place at the same time or can my friends send me the pics from their houses to me and then have me edit the pics into one image? I ask because my friend was in an accident after agreeing to participate and he's stuck at home resting but he can still collect the stuff and take a picture as well as another friend being on the other side of the country tommorow but he can still send it.

17. Cargot35

Cargot35 Starting Off

Awesome Sanya! I really love the way you are having the community participate in stuff like this. I look forward to each one of the Survival Cell Challenges haha.

On another note:
    Heading home from College tomorrow night just to rendezvous with my team and complete the challenge!

18. Ditto that question. Work schedules in this town aren't exactly the type to have us all get together in one pic. Luckily, when the SHtF we won't have to worry about our "schedules" any longer, lol.
    Ad for the bags, as long as we list the items we don't have to have all of the bags empty with a pic of their contents, right?

19. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

Well the rules didn't state you all had to be in one picture, just that one image had to be sent in basically, so I just got my cell to send the pics and I edited them together and sent them off, sorry Sanya if its bending the rules but my circumstances as well as my friends current situation gave me little choice. I've got pictures of all our bags, us in the picture and a full inventory. Hopefully thats enough to qualify, after reading the rules over several times it should be allowed but its up to Sanya's discrepancy.

20. Undead Sanya

Email me your one image, and explain why you couldn't do it all together. I'm trying to be a hardass, but in practice I'm generally a sucker for extenuating circumstances.