Survivor Cell Challenge #2: Go Bags

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Lol gotta notice one of your guys survival outfit had a suit=Fighting the zombies with some freakin style!

2. Cargot35

Cargot35 Starting Off

Haha. He won't come out and say it directly, but I'm pretty sure he only dresses up so he can die looking like a million bucks.

3. Ok now THAT is some genuine badassness

4. DEATH SQUAD from Spain.

Zombie kit.jpg

5. Cargot35

Cargot35 Starting Off

Everyone who is participating is getting really creative! I love to see other people's responses to the challenges. I love how these things keep us all busy until they're finished and they bring us together! Sanya has done really well with the survivor challenges. :D

6. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

B.A.D.A.S.S. Squad from Round Rock, TX <----Capt.C.Baker's Squad

[​IMG]

B.A.D.A.S.S. Squad is back, and if the fit hits the shan, I'm going to try and join them. Their exhaustive list includes tools, food, clothes, rope, knives, sharpeners for those knives, water purification tablets, scent removing soap, extra batteries for their headlamps, one gun and ammo, duct tape, sewing supplies, and a Wilderness Training Manual. And it all fit in bags that can be carried by a party on the run. - Sanya

I'll had the biggest bag and got A LOT of stuff piled into it. If y'all want, I can give the full list of what I had in that bag....

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  7. Nice Baker even the kids can join in on the apocalypse also Hiramoto nice with all the weapons although for a sec I thought the girl had a spear across her back for a sec

8. ohhh sh*t I forgot my Kung fu weapons.. xD

9. Capt.C.Baker

Color Scarcity from Kettering, Ohio

[​IMG]

They're bringing camping gear, a folding shovel, knives, a reflecting mirror, a respirator, a fishing knife, the official Air Force-issue survival guide, and... welding goggles. I love the welding goggles. - Sanya

10. Ok those guys are a bit more intimidating and definatly have a fear factor going on for their group

11. Capt.C.Baker

Death's Rejects of Lincoln, Nebraska

[​IMG]

Proof zombies have no brains, because if they had 'em, they'd run from these men. The Rejects have the usual survival supplies, but it's their weapon list that makes them stand out: M500 Shotgun, .44 Magnum Revolver, katana, tomahawk, hunting knife, metal baseball bat, axe, hammer, 12 gauge shotgun, machete, and a golf club. And ammo, naturally. - Sanya