Survivor Cell Challenge #4: Part Of the Big Picture

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

2. K-Man

K-Man Here To Help

Questions:
    -is the collection bin a donation service (like sending non deperible food to third world countries)?
    -is grandma's home considered an elderly house needing to be cleaned? (joking!^^)

3. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

This time of year there are a ton of food drives. My local grocery store has a big bin. I was picturing a Cell standing around one of those bins dropping off their contributions. But seriously, if it helps someone besides yourself, it counts.

Along those lines, YES, Grandma's home counts. Community starts with family and friends. If you're taking care of Grandma, that's one less person that strangers have to help if something hits the fan.

4. Cargot35

Cargot35 Starting Off

This is probably one of my favorite survivor challenges so far. I love helping out the community, I'm very excited!

5. This one will wait a bit I missed my last KEY club meeting

6. JCass

JCass Got Your Back

Not really gonna win any points for it because I'm not a dick, but I did recently help out a pregnant Woman with 3 kids by giving them 20 cans of Salmon, and Beef, and tossed in a 1 acre Heirloom Garden Seed pack.

Like I said I aint so much of a dick as to actually take a picture of it, but I hope they do well this winter...life can get rough out here in the sticks.