Survivor Cell Challenge #5: Tactical Planning.

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

2. I find it funny as hell that you say "With this crowd I have to spell it out, which is awesome" Sanya you never fail to make us laugh or cry

3. Undead Sanya

One hopes there is less crying as time wears on ;)

4. And more explosives

5. Random idea=Zombie story on Christmas with Santa and all that good stuff

6. Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, everyone was hearing zombies ringing in their ears. With a shout they grabbed they machetes, rifles and other such guns! They grabbed their Spas 12s their G17'S and joy to Grant for even the fat guy had a RPG to add to that

7. will the video be on the website a couple days after it is released to the winning survivor cell?

8. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Only tears of joy. ;)

9. hope this gameplay is like 5 min or so long that would be awsome

10. I'll try drawing up my plan which is kinda complicated

11. JCass

JCass Got Your Back

Mine primarily consists of Geographic, Physical, and Barrier denial tactics. Lol if my Earth Bermed House didn't hit a snag this year in the planning I could have probably done pictures. :)

Eathier way have a look at this one its kinda what I want to do if I had the extra funding. I'd toss out the deck, and make the front door on the left side, and mound dirt over it to make it flush with the terrain then expand on it like a castle fortress if the situation demands.

http://shop.monolithic.com/collections/construction-drawings/products/dl3211_drawings

12. where do we send the sketches?

13. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

Information is provided in the post. Im too busy to find it atm, sorry.

14. Realy,where?

15. Undead Sanya

sanya at undeadlabs dot com

16. This would have been perfect for my cell, we have an architect that would have made awesome plans... Too late we just formed up. Great idea though.

17. Question for anyone who knows, will there be another cell challenge before release of SoD?

18. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

That's a good question. Sanya said that barely anyone participated in the last one. I want to say only 2 Cells actually turned in photos for the last one, so....

19. Oh man, that sucks... How about giving away swag because we all love you guys very, very much

20. I don't mean to come off as greedy or anything, but do you guys know what UL is going to give to us MMOZed Oldies? Sanya said they have something in store for us, but didn't say what.. Also I can't remember WHERE she said it. Anyone else remember this?