Survivor Cells

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Thanks Jake!
    That`s so cool.
    I`ve started to create a survivor camp on CAD System...soon I`ll post some images...

Happy surviving!

2. TheMuse

TheMuse Here To Help

As soon as those virtual cells go up I will be all over those; my friends aren't really interested in the survivor cell thing :(

3. Same here I don't have enough friends interested in something like this but I love the concept of this and will be closely following how it goes.

4. How do we join open cells. Is there a email address we send them too or what?

5. Sanya, when will you post the first challenge?

6. Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  7. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

Well looks like its time to get the English side of the clan together for this, if only it were international... But I spose thats what the virtual cells/guilds will be for right?

8. a quick question, im kind of a loner, for 3 people can i have me, myself, and i?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  9. Just ask anybody on the street ;)
    I think, this will be ok for the LAB...

10. giuseppe

giuseppe Starting Off

I have the exact email address to send my cell from Italy? ps.then there are survivors in milan there a secure base ^ _ ^

11. ZombieRingLeader

ZombieRingLeader Starting Off

I sent my survivor cell info in a few weeks ago when will it be put on the map or the forum?

12. Hi. Why i did not receive any answer from my 2 e-mail to create our cell?

13. Hey everyone, as you can see i am new here but im crazy over zombie games and this one sounds like its going to be awesome! so if someone doesnt mind, could you please explain to me the jist of all this!!..what are survivor cells, how do you play this game ahead of release like all of you are, basically tell me everything..?

14. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Welcome! Here's the link for the Survivor Cells

No one has the game yet. It won't be released till Early 2013. Best way to find out all the info you want, is to go here.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  15. I can not post a contact sanya in private to register my cell survival and ask some questions. So I write here.

At first, I wanted to congratulate you for your work. You seem to be real fans of the genre post-apocalyptic zombie. I have a lot of hope in your game.

I had a question regarding the pictures of fan "group Survivor." It must necessarily form a survival group type: nomad, constantly on the road?

We live in the French countryside in the foothills of the Pyrenees. With my best friend and our girlfriends we have to live on a farm idea and turn it into a bastion of self-sufficiency. and a base of operations for raids types: hunting-picking, supplies, collection of building materials, scout patrols. Knowing that mobility is not excluded in case of attack by a horde zombie.

Would it be possible to send you pictures of our equipment (lot of weapons) and our refuge?

16. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

Welcome to the forums mate, If you want to register your group as an official survivor cell then try contacting Sanya through her email, Sanya at UndeadLabs dot com (Only with @ and . rather than the letters, stops spam bots) Also its less about fiction (Though if you want to give yourselves backstory thats cool) and more about just participating in the survivor challenges and working as a team. Anyway good luck getting registered, if you email Sanya I'm sure she'll have you listed soon.

17. The thing is me and most of my friend are in army and if events are open for lets say only week or so... we might not be able to do them at all coz we don't serve in same places.

Is there any solution for that Sanya?

18. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

Survivor cells currently have to comprise of people all near each other but Sanya has spoken of virtual cells where distance doesn't matter coming in the future, that should allow you to all work as a cell even when your ages away from each other and enter the competitions. Hope I helped mate.

19. hi and thank you for your answer ARC79. I still can not contact a sanya, apparently I mistyped the email address. Can you send me the address of any such letter which must be registered. thank you in advance