Survivor Challenge #1: Scavenger Hunt (Start Hunting Wed.)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

* The first Survivor Cell challenge is a scavenger hunt. Your Cell will locate a number of items, all of which are found in Class3.

* The Cell Leader must email me a digital photo of his or her entire Cell (sitting with all of the objects) by the deadline listed below in order to win. (Get someone else to take the picture/use a tripod and the self-timer to make sure the whole group is pictured.)

* The item list will be posted at Noon PDT/3 PM EDT/1800 CEST tomorrow, Wednesday August 8. You have until Noon PDT/3 PM EDT/1800 CEST Saturday, August 11 to submit your proof of participation.

* Every Cell that completes the challenge will receive private access to the exclusive Survivor video clip (about 30 seconds of in-game footage) no later than August 24th. (We'll put it up for everyone to enjoy on our YouTube page before we head out for PAX.)

* The first Cell to complete the challenge will also receive Undead Lab t-shirts.

* Every Cell that completes the challenge will be put into a pool, and I'll choose one additional cell at random to also receive the shirts.

* Unless you ask me not to post it, your Cell's picture will appear on our Facebook page.

Okay! You've got one day to get your groups formed and prepared to hunt!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  2. Goonie

Goonie Here To Help

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Is this even where it'll be posted?

3. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Yeah, I'm deeply ashamed of myself. I saw Goonie's post and sighed, because I posted on time... and then I looked at my browser tabs and realized I might have written the post at that time, but I didn't HIT post.

So thanks, Goonie, if it weren't for you I'd still be skipping through my other tasks thinking the hunt was on.

4. Lilbuffalo

Lilbuffalo Starting Off

It begins........