Survivors still dying offline when 'missing'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TitusMaxThong, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bea$tTeam101

Bea$tTeam101 Got Your Back

damn right its kinda funny i also kill the woman if they're useless btw i know its a game duh

2. Jukka

Jukka Got Your Back

Reviving this thread to vent - just happened to me. Came back to level 7 of BD and one of my "missing" survivors was dead. I noticed he was missing yesterday and waited a good 30min-hour for the find missing person mission to occur, it never did, I had to stop playing, logged in today, and he's dead. To add insult to injury, he was the only survivor with counseling skills!

So I was aware of his being missing, boosted up morale/outposts, waited patiently, had to tend to real life, and this happened. I guess from now on when I need to leave the game with a missing survivor, I should pause the game indefinitely until I return to prevent the simulation from auto-killing the character? I can't say that I'm a big fan of this mechanic!

3. Biker Steve

Biker Steve Got Your Back

I was on BD Level 25 last night, and just about ready to load the RV when someone went missing. FYI - when you recover the missing person on the first try, they'll usually be farther from home, and will have the attitude/status "Ran Away" forever. (I've had survivors stuck with it for 2-3 levels.) So, you have to let the first missing mission time out, and then wait for the second one. (Which tends to be closer to your outposts.) They'll come back with a neutral attitude then. (Concerned or Determined.) So yeah, I had to play for an extra half hour or so before loading up.

Jukka likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.