Teaser: New Game. Not SOD.

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Sanya, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

2. xtra dave

xtra dave Got Your Back

3. Shatznr

Shatznr Here To Help

A mobile game...... am I the only one disappointed?

4. Mad cannibal

Mad cannibal Here To Help

I was slightly hyped and now I feel regret and shame.

5. Anyway, i knew it was going to be a light one!!! Thanks UL, Thanks a lot Undead Sanya...waiting for a trailer now...

6. Shatznr

Shatznr Here To Help

I would not go as far as that but a mobile game - I do not think I could be any less excited.

7. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

If the image shown is any indication, then it's the only art style I'm not interested in - though I'd try it for you UL.

Lots of negative reactions but I assume a mobile game, especially with principles already lain out and tested for over a year with SoD will be well refined, as well as very quick to prototype and implement. If you wanted a new game to play from UL then your wait will be not so long, right? :)

Just playing UL's Advocate here (See what I did there?).

8. Shatznr

Shatznr Here To Help

I can appreciate that - it's just the mobile platform does nothing for me. It looks like it might be a hearthstone type card game for IOS and Android - which I have neither so I am out by default.

I with UL the best of luck with the new game. I will continue to support by playing my break down and wishing for an Xbox one version and any future SOD games.

9. Mad cannibal

Mad cannibal Here To Help

I hope they're working on something else.

Joe Newbie likes this.
  10. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

Well, they have to do something to keep the shop open, right? :)

It may not appeal to every zombie-masher in the troop, but surely it'll be there for those that it does appeal to and advances them toward what appeals to the rest.

Looks like they're already well on the way based on the website, if it makes you feel better:

"Moonrise, initially available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, enters beta this fall, with a planned worldwide release to follow in early 2015."

http://moonrise-game.com/

I was hoping it would be more Black & White creature style than what seems to be some kind of Pokemon scenario.

11. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Right in the X1 hopes and dreams. I'm gonna put some ice on this, withhold judgement till I see this 'Moonrise'. Thanks for link, Mad. Ooooh, that stings.

12. Guys, we're still going to get another SoD game... just not right now.

Also, it was barely the outside that got me here.
    "Oo, a zombie game.
    What? It has enclaves and open world??
    What??? I can Train Survivors?!"

13. Humility

Humility Starting Off

My phone moblie just limited to that, communication with other, that is it.

14. XajNyne

XajNyne Got Your Back

Nope. It's a big disappointment to me. Glad I didn't get all hyped up. I hate mobile games.....or any handheld games/consoles for that matter. I won't be bothering with it in that format.

15. Dani3lsan

Dani3lsan Got Your Back

The vet thinks it isn't a UTI and something more serious now. Fever and infection are gone, but she's still leaving behind blood. Guess I'll give this a try too though, you never know...

16. Joe Newbie

Joe Newbie Here To Help

My cat had this problem, the vet gave a script for wet and dry food made to stop the UTI, she's been clear of it for more than a year now, but I still feed it to her occasionally, 2-3 times a week.

On another note, I have a 23.6" monitor and was looking to upgrade, why would anyone want to game on a device so small? Even if I were inclined to play games on my phone, I do sudoku to kill time on it at times, I wouldn't have anything to do with Kabam. They burned their bridge with me a long time ago.

17. Do they plan on bringing State of Decay to Sony, ps3

18. AlfredRZ

AlfredRZ Got Your Back

This statement makes me excited and nervous! LOL! Excited for a new entry for State of Decay + single player with drop in/drop out coop multiplayer online , nervous to the type of entry it is as being an MMO for multiplayer only. :eek:

19. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Sadly no, as SoD is a Microsoft exclusive title/IP.

20. Axios

Axios Got Your Back

Necro thread.....