The Dog's on record.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deep Blue, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Deep Blue

Deep Blue Got Your Back

I'm making it official. Going on record, so to speak. There's still a few months to go, but they'll go fast. Sooo . . .

I'm making myself available -- in co-op -- to any fellow SoD 2 survivors who may request it. You fire off the flare, I'll come runnin'.

The game I'm currently immersed in is Ghost Recon Wildlands "Ghost War" PvP. If you're into tactical co-op shooters, GRWL GW may appeal to you. It's also an ideal way to party up and get to know each other, to see if our personalities gel. In order to convey to you a sense of the kind of person I am, I'll put my personality within the context of The Walking Dead. If I were running with Rick's group, the person I would most likely have aligned myself with would have been Tyrese. His personality and temperament were closest to my own. After Tyrese, it would have beeen Glenn.

I play on the X-Box One, though I'll be upgrading to the X-Box One X for SoD 2 (to complement my 70-inch 4K HD Samsung!). My X-Box Live handle is Mad Dog Kelso. I hope to team up with some of you as we stalk, walk, run, drive, shoot and loot our way through the massive world of the undead in SoD 2!

2. Terrafutan

Terrafutan Got Your Back

Mates of mine are trying to convince me to get GRWL but that would mean that I have to stop playing SoD, so I've passed.

Terrafutan will also always go running when I see a flare. Can't wait.

3. Deep Blue

Deep Blue Got Your Back

Lol. Why not play BOTH games? I do.

But I know what you mean.

4. The Final Bow

The Final Bow Starting Off

I was going to make a post like this when we got "close", ( February perhaps) but Satori Tactics on xb1x as well to enjoy sweet zombie survival in 4k and hdr. I want to be able to have groups of 4 at the ready to pal around with and split all the fabulous loot fairly.

5. Deep Blue

Deep Blue Got Your Back

Satori Tactis. That's your X-Box Live name?

6. The Final Bow

Satori Tactics, yes. As we do get closer I am sure either a thread will be made or I will make it. We will get a whole list together of people on this forum willing to squad up with their gamer tag and console they play on.

7. Deep Blue

Deep Blue Got Your Back

Okay, got it.

8. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

Hellz yea less do it up! I'm totally down to be part of Rick's crew but I gotta tell you I'm a huge Negan fan. XD
    Anyways... less do that sometime. I'm Maltriagon7 on xbox one. I'll add you. Can't wait for SoD2

9. Vers

Vers Here To Help

The thing I"m looking forward to the most:

Getting in a pickup truck with three of my fellow Undead Labs community members and riding into a complete foreign area that none of us have ever gone to before...

That's going to be so f*cking epic.

10. xGbHx

xGbHx Got Your Back

11. The Final Bow

Then if not revived by then we should probably get that going about 30 days before release. When people have a countdown like Christmas.

LiNanMian1984, Bob Crees and xGbHx like this.