The Giant Enormous Mega Class4 Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Undead Sanya, Jul 4, 2012.

1. noah

noah Got Your Back

I think they should add a zombie counter, to keep track of how many zombies you've killed. Like on a stats page in the menus, keeping track of how many zombies you've killed total, how many in each game mode (if there are different game modes), distance traveled by foot/car, and things like that.;):):D

Devlin Osiris and Fabian907 like this.
  2. Devlin Osiris

Devlin Osiris Got Your Back

NOOOO! They wouldn't do that. I have to believe that they are in the final phases and will announce soon, so many other games are coming out that are soo similar to the cl4ss concept, 7 days to die, the overkill TWD project, Hurt world has a lot of similarities as well. This is a good idea, it's a golden idea, it is just a pain in the ass to make. All the fine touches that SoD didn't have, cl4ss will have. It will be the best game of the year, decade maybe more, and people will bow to it!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    Fabian907 likes this.
  3. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Shhhhh. There, there the game will be released in 8K 120P after I die...

4. Devlin Osiris

I wouldn't be surprised if they were making it work with VR. That would add a lot of time to production. Plus, they are likely making all kinds of options to appeal to a larger demographic. Like having the option of first person or third person, and different lobby types, pvp, pve and such. Options will add so much to a cl4ss type game.

Fabian907 likes this.
  5. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Confirmed to have no PvP...

6. Devlin Osiris

Linkage?

7. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Sorry m8 but they said themselves. Think about it, ooh look a noob I'll just use my GL!!! *the next day* ohh let's use my .50 cal.!!!

8. Devlin Osiris

I'm not saying they didn't say it but do you have a link? Also, if people want pvp, they should be able to have that option in their own server. To each their own m8.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    Fabian907 likes this.
  9. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

PvP will likely be impossible.

10. Devlin Osiris

What kinds of new special zombies do you guys think will be in cl4ss?

11. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Feral Jugg. Or all in one combined zed.

12. noah

noah Got Your Back

They should make a clown zombie, that's similar to the screamer, but it's a normal zombie that looks like a clown (obviously) and it makes noise (because of the clown nose or shoes or something) the longer it's alive, but not as much and the screamer.

13. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

I have no idea what you said.

14. noah

noah Got Your Back

First sentence...

15. Devlin Osiris

FERAL- fast, random is movements, sneakier, usually attacks from behind.
    JUGGERNAUT- tanks, mostly slow, charging attacks.
    BLOATERS- area of effect, blast radius, something to look for and take out before it gets too close.
    SCREAMERS- the watchdog of zombies, alerting hordes to your presence.
    SWAT- bullet proof/resistant.

Plausible for cl4ss-

RADIOACTIVE- zombies, area of effect radiation poisoning, bites cause radiation sickness.
    CRAWLERS- any zombie that's legs aren't working and their upper body is, they would crawl under stuff like cars and other obstacles the ambulatory zombies stop at or go around.
    BOSS/LEADER/HEAD zombies- these zombies would be smarter than most, able to devise plans, lead others, use tools and worst of all, teach other zombies.
    PET- zombies for camouflage against other zombies. After you cut their arms, jaw and teeth out and have them around you for a while, they make excellent pets!
    LURKERS- you may think they're a corpse, a dead one, but as soon as you get close enough these guys snap to and latch on, usually reserving all their strength for these moments they can be hard to pry off.
    IMPOSTERS- these are living human people wearing dead skin masks and clothing to walk amongst the dead. Often carrying knives and stabbing people who are caught off Guard.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
    Izuela likes this.
  16. amp_the_nation

amp_the_nation Starting Off

I agree with you 100%. Even the sleep part.

Bob Crees likes this.
  17. noah

noah Got Your Back

I also think they should improve the AI a bit. In SoD, normal and YOSE, I would call for supply runs, and sometimes the person would just stop moving, and when I went there to check it out, they would just be standing there, not moving at all.

18. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

I've run into this 4 times, none a game-ender. Quit twice, pushed npc through mission twice.

19. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

I've pushed them thru with a vehicle when there's a long distance to travel. It's a very delicate procedure— for the vehicle, not the npc. :D

20. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

I've watched ZombieKitty do it with a vehicle... Poor truck! I think I blew up a modern truck too.