The Guns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Abhor Deities, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Gmutant

Gmutant Here To Help

The only thing that I don't like about my P07 is the price for spare magazines... $44 for a 15 round mag is outrageous, compared to what I usually spend on Glock, M1911 and Beretta 92 mags, which are normally $16 - $20 depending on where you get them.

I ended up ordering a Warrior Assault Systems DCS plate carrier and some level 3+ armor plates from AR500 Armor. I really wanted to go lightweight with ceramic/UHMWPE plates, but those are about triple the price that regular steel plates are, and they aren't much lighter (6 lbs for the ceramic plate vs 8 lbs for the steel). So, I now have rifle level protection up to 2,800 FPS from black tip or AP 7.62 x 51 mm NATO, for about $600, which is less than what most ceramic plates cost per plate.

Warrior Assault Systems DCS carrier:
    http://www.ar500armor.com/plate-carriers/plate-carriers-en/warrior-dcs-plate-carrier.html

AR500 level 3+ armor plates:
    http://www.ar500armor.com/ar500-armor-body-armor/level-iii-body-armor-en.html

Bob Crees and XzerothreeX like this.
  2. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Solid. Fuggin. Choice.

I just wish they still made it in Eurotrash green.

Bob Crees likes this.
  3. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

well it has been a while but i have returned ,@Undead Brant .any hint on the new guns list yet (or even a ballpark figure as to how many we could find?)

XzerothreeX, Gmutant and Bob Crees like this.
  4. Undead Brant

Undead Brant Developer Staff Member

heavy sigh.... not yet, believe me, I'm trying

King of AR and Bob Crees like this.
  5. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

I believe in you ,the gunplay looks amazing (no I haven't been watching the gameplay reveal on a loop ,not at all :rolleyes: )and I know you will get as many guns as you can in before release :) also still want an AR in .45 (assuming we're keeping the old caliber system)

Dbomb 12 and Bob Crees like this.
  6. Undead Brant

fewer guns, a lot fewer. that translates to each gun being more interesting (I hope). I've said too much.

Bob Crees likes this.
  7. Gmutant

Gmutant Here To Help

Are there any plans to add more in dlc or updates once the game is launched?

Looking forward to seeing what you've created for us.

Bob Crees likes this.
  8. OldDogF14

OldDogF14 Here To Help

:(

But . . . but . . . guns. ;)

Undead Brant and Bob Crees like this.
  9. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

Okay, so fewer guns. Poopy. But the important question: will there be enough BULLETS ?? :)

Undead Brant and Bob Crees like this.
  10. OldDogF14

OldDogF14 Here To Help

"A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to keep the rotters from feeding on our Brains, you can never have too many Guns . . ."

Gmutant, Undead Brant and Bob Crees like this.
  11. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I know that SoD 1 has almost any type of gun that you can think of, but to have fewer types. that we may be able to 'customise' would be awesome. Maybe and as well as a silencer, we can attach a scope / better sight, and / or a torch.

Gmutant likes this.
  12. Undead Brant

I really can't elaborate yet. more later, promise.

Bob Crees, Gmutant and QMJS like this.
  13. OldDogF14

OldDogF14 Here To Help

I'm assuming this will be after I go outside and shake a spear at the Moon to make it leave the Sun alone . . .

Gmutant, Bob Crees and Undead Nicole like this.
  14. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

Bob Crees likes this.
  15. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

Bob Crees likes this.
  16. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

Thanks. I watched the twitch where he showed the camera a couple times, but so far only on a phone where it's tiny.

Bob Crees likes this.
  17. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

hey everyone had a close call Thursday so figured I'd pop in and say hello ,@Undead Brant I trust your judgement I know you'll make it awesome :)

Dbomb 12, XzerothreeX and Bob Crees like this.
  18. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Good to see you and better to hear you are alright. Be careful.

Dbomb 12, Bob Crees and King of AR like this.
  19. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

careful only gets you so far when there's a loaded gun pointed at you.

Dbomb 12, Bob Crees and XzerothreeX like this.
  20. Undead Brant