The Last Day on Earth (5/30/2013)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 30, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

2. The awesome competitions keep coming, good luck to anyone who enters this! Looking forward to the entries

3. Please don't hit me but I have to say that this now looks like a June 5th release date. A free copy given on Tuesday June 4th? My Sherlock Holmes deer hunter hat is at the cleaners so I could be wrong. Please keep in mind your silence will only incriminate you further......:cool:

4. Undead Sanya

We're not out of cert yet - something could still go hideously wrong, so MS won't give us a date. And so, we're just sticking with our internal target until we hear either way.

5. by god I think your right

6. Damn, ok. No pot stirring intended. My apologies.

7. JIRWINKO

JIRWINKO Starting Off

Oh man, today would be PERFECT with how much it's raining. However, that's also the bad part... it's raining, and windy, and neither of those get along well with cameras :p

8. So I guess you're flying out the winners from the superfan contest on the 5th and just keeping your fingers crossed?? :)

9. JIRWINKO

JIRWINKO Starting Off

Despite the rain, I'm gonna give this contest a shot. I sent you the email asked for in the contest description Sanya! :D

10. I don't normally post on forums but when I do its Undeadlabs Forums.

Also going to give this competition a shot. :D

11. When you're finished can I have a copy prior to your submission so I can change it, submit it and pass it off as my own? Welcome btw.

12. POOLBOY

POOLBOY Starting Off

So about the documentary....should it be just a image montage?? or should I put some short video clips?

How long should this documentary be?

13. Undead Sanya

Poolboy, the length is really up to you. When you get your track from me, that might be a good guide, otherwise you'll have to splice and mix and whatnot.

14. Damn I wish I had time for these!! Ahhhh!

15. POOLBOY

POOLBOY Starting Off

Damn....looks like I've got too learn some stuff :p

BTW thanks for taking time to answer :)

16. AnselmBlackheart

AnselmBlackheart Starting Off

Alright, currently working on this lovely contest. I do have to say that this is more my style than the other ones, since it requires less luck and more skill. A well put together video should attract more attention that a badly put together one, and tests of skill are always good in my book.

17. Exscuse me, we have to finish our work monday 3 June? Am I correct?
    It will be a rush!

18. AnselmBlackheart

AnselmBlackheart Starting Off

Not if you pace yourself. Dedicate one or two days to collecting a large amount of video/photos, then spend the last day sorting through it and splicing it together. My advice to you, and anyone else doing this contest, is to take more material than you could possibly ever use. The more you take, the more gems you can find.

19. Of course, thanks for your advice ;)

20. Fraser98

Fraser98 Starting Off

Can't wait! Going to start recording tomorrow, but first I'm gonna make a plan! :)