The Last Day on Earth (5/30/2013)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 30, 2013.

1. wow! Thanks guys! you really are the best!

<3

2. AnselmBlackheart

AnselmBlackheart Starting Off

So how will the codes be sent, and when?

3. awesome !!! so happy

4. Oh my GAWD! AWESOME!
    Sanya can you tell us if devs have favored one of the videos, or more than one?
    Please!

5. JCass

JCass Got Your Back

You stay classy San Seattle! *GLUG GLUG*

6. JCass

JCass Got Your Back

Just understand I'm still gonna pay for at least one copy of the game. :p

7. Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

8. JIRWINKO

JIRWINKO Starting Off

Undead Labs, you guys are absolutely AMAZING! I never would have even imagined this! O.O I squealed like a college girl when I read it :D

9. I'm definitely buying ALL the DLC if any comes out.

10. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

I'll email them when I get them. Everyone had to email me in order to enter the contest at all, so for a change I have everything I need ;)

11. Troof. My brother in law will probably be getting a copy. 0]

D

12. AnselmBlackheart

Have any idea when you'll have them?

13. JIRWINKO

JIRWINKO Starting Off

Even though I'm getting a free game, I want to say in advance that I've already bought MS points for a few members of my family and one of my friends who were a bit short on cash but wanted to play it when it comes out tomorrow. So don't worry, you'll still get my money and then some! And if you bring out merchandise like hats or watches or w/e, I'll be buying those too O.O

14. JCass

JCass Got Your Back

Have to say Undead Labs is the classiest bunch of badasses in the industry. I'm gonna go tell it on the mountain thats for sure. ^_^
    Thats good PR right there! My wife, and I made our money through refferals when we had a landscaping Business there ain't no better way...

15. JCass

JCass Got Your Back

Hell my wife has an Xbox I'll buy her a copy ...doubt she will ever play it since she is addicted to Viva Pinyata, but what the hell!

16. codybuck0

codybuck0 Starting Off

This is awesome

17. AnselmBlackheart

Yes, yes it is.

18. JIRWINKO

JIRWINKO Starting Off

Wow, I am -really- excited over this whole thing lol. I was already excited for SoD tomorrow, but now I'm excited because of SoD and the amazing generousity of Undead Labs :)

19. Thank you Sanya! I'm still going to buy both Xbox and PC versions. I'm going to give this free code to my woman who helped create the video. If I ever win the lottery, I will invest a lot of money into Undead Labs.

20. THANK YOU. I will NEVER forget your kindness. ;) I will give my 2100 MS points card to my brother to buy State of Decay. I told him so much about the game. ^^