The Road Ahead

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  2. Rusty

Rusty Got Your Back

[​IMG]

Intriguing! Here's to great things ahead!

Grats UL! :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  3. Jim Fear

Jim Fear Got Your Back

"...and the road ahead of us will take years to travel. We hope you’re up for the trip, because we think it will be well worth it."

Quick! Everyone in the NORMA!

AlfredRZ and MattyDienhoff like this.
  4. So this means you can open a Texas office and hire some of us to run it right? ;)

DeadK9Handler likes this.
  5. Last Post

Last Post Got Your Back

Congratulations on sealing the contract !

Many more good years ahead to the Undead Labs team :D

[​IMG]

CTANKEP32 likes this.
  6. Good luck guys, the pressure is on now :p.

AlfredRZ and DeRoc like this.
  7. Doctor Invictus

Doctor Invictus Got Your Back

*puts on hipster glasses*

Success, Undead Labs? So mainstream.

Just kidding! Congratulations and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I'm looking forward to your future output.

8. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

Qapla'

9. Axios

Axios Got Your Back

Congratulations! Now SoD MMO is sure? :)

10. Sawblades

Sawblades Starting Off

Congratulations!!! With the new technology in Xbox One and some of the other great games being developed, I can say that this project has me waiting on pins and needles for it to release.

Yes, I know it won't be for at least a couple of years, but looking at games like Ubisoft's "Watch Dogs" and "AC4: Black Flag", as well as some non "mainstream" games like "Project Spark", this game in particular has me really excited.

There is major potential in this game. State of Decay was amazing with the time and resources available to produce it. However, with the new support and tech, "Class 4" has the opportunity to be one of the best all time games.

11. Congratulations! Enjoy your big bag of MS money!

12. Undead Jeff

Undead Jeff Developer Staff Member

Of all the thanks we have to dole out, the most enthusiastic, heart felt, and humble thanks certainly goes to those of you who have spent your time here in these forums expressing your hopes, telling us when we do well, keeping it real when we don't, and helping other players enjoy the game. You guys are the fuel that keep us going every day, and we're incredibly grateful to you.

I'll probably post variations on this theme for the next few weeks at least. You've been warned.

Jeff

13. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

[​IMG]

14. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

as long as you don't start going "we're not talking about that at this time " we should be good :) keep it up guys I still have money in my wallet it is your sacred duty to part me from it :D

15. Undead Jeff

Undead Jeff Developer Staff Member

Talking about what?

16. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

you know how most game companies *cough bethesda cough* will answer every single question with that line ,even "what time is it? " "we're not talking about that at this time ",as long as you keep the current level of communication with the fans you guys will be around for a long time :)

Righteous Ham and aplusjimages like this.
  17. Jim Fear

Jim Fear Got Your Back

I wanted to reply to you, but I'm afraid I can't talk about it at this time.

ShepardOU812 and King of AR like this.
  18. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

see ,bethesda regular ?

19. Vangald

Vangald Got Your Back

Can't wait to see what all you folks come out with next. SoD related or otherwise.

20. Hardfighter7

Hardfighter7 Here To Help

*get's in the NORMA Jean truck* :p lol i too can't wait for Class 4 to release but i'm patient (somewhat) and i can wait just don't. mess. it. up lol can't tell ya how many do it irks me lol but i have hope ya'll won't.