The Road Ahead

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Hardfighter7

Hardfighter7 Here To Help

Doctor Who how fitting lol love his anurisms when he gets excited about something and talks at like....500mph just to say something he coulda said with just one little sentence lol especially with that Doctor

2. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Hell yeah!!! Congrats UL!!

The past year and a couple months have been awesome. Glad to be part of the community!

Now...About that tattoo..

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  3. sinzindetta

sinzindetta Starting Off

Awesome news. I got the Xbox One so will buy your new games as long as they are not MMO's.

4. _kodiak_

_kodiak_ Got Your Back

Heres to hoping you don't change too much, and stay on track with good, solid projects. Easiest thing to do (apparently) is for the devs to start making games (sequels and whatnot) that someone else wants them to.

The way YOU want it to be, is the way that has worked so far. And please, please (paleeeez), do not listen to pleads about removing features from your own product either, would be terrific. People that read these forums will probably know what this is about.

Otherwise, sell in the trillions, im ok with that, and will even be part of the statistic myself.

DeRoc, Rusty and Dupidorian like this.
  5. This is great news! I followed State of Decay since it was unveiled as Class3, and now I'm pumped for Class4! (I assume that's what is next anyways)

6. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

Kudos! This is all very exciting. Can't wait to see what lies ahead :)

7. MatchesMalone

MatchesMalone Got Your Back

Great news Undead Labs. I know Sanya is on the East Coast with us cool kids, so hopefully you will expand to include a little more of us.

SoD is really a great game. I've always wanted to experience a survival game that didn't just let you horde items and become a rich overnight. Nor one that downplayed the threats you experience.

Please continue your efforts and know that we have your back. I'm am a very proud day one XBLA title purshaser and an excited PC modder.

8. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

We all love SOD, it has become a major part of all our lives. The game, the forums....I am happy to be a part of it.

So to all you guys at UL:

[​IMG]

And never change! :D

QuarantineRoad likes this.
  9. Selfishlee

Selfishlee Got Your Back

Before I felt you guys should have broken off with XBLA, the limitations are holding back your talent and creativity. But I'm glad to hear your futures are secured at least, so congrats for that.

nartazen likes this.
  10. TrollerCon

TrollerCon Got Your Back

Who's vampire Bill Compton on the blog entry on the homepage?

Congrats to UL. I believe you understand specific key elements to making games and engaging your audience. From solid character animations & art direction, to don't-tell-them-how-everything-works-because-it-is-actually-cool-to-figure-things-out, down to forum interactions with fans.

Also...Sssssoookie!!

11. Congrats UL! However, still a little sad that it's not gonna be hitting the PS4, which was my new console of choice for the next gen. Good thing I still have my 360 though.

12. Here's hoping ol' MS lets you publish your games for (at the very least) PC, as well as XBOne. I love you guys, and I love your games, and I love giving you money. Here's hoping MS lets you keep taking my cash.

13. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

What can I say? Those here said it best. You deserve all the success and accolades you've been given.

[​IMG]

I'm up for the trip. :)

Rusty likes this.
  14. Abhor Deities

Abhor Deities Got Your Back

Sweetness! Glad to see you guys come so far :)

I may not post as much as I used too. Nor even sign in as much, but trust me, I'm still here. Everyday or two, lurking....

Undead Sanya likes this.
  15. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

We had an idea during the last PAX, that instead of a booth, we'd park an RV in the hall and use that as our booth.

This plan abruptly ended when we realized we were on the third floor of the convention center.

But all the love in this thread makes me want to tear around the world in a camper. GET IN THE RV, PEOPLE, WE ARE GOING FOR A RIDE.

maltriagon, DeRoc, nartazen and 9 others like this.
  16. Abe F

Abe F Got Your Back

Assuming you signed a contract meaning you got paid for your hard work.

I'm not the most gun ho Microsoft guy but the fact they can recognize they have a good thing going with UL gives them brownie points.

Keep up the great work and looking fondly to the future and the masterpieces you will make

XzerothreeX likes this.
  17. Dupidorian

Dupidorian Starting Off

Really happy that you guys got the contract, I've been waiting for the full game for way too long now, hahaha.

Just remember to stick to your goals: make the zombie apocalypse sim we've all been dreaming of. Don't sell out and make it game-y or arcade-y. And stick to your promises: don't say you'll give us bows and animals and co-op and then give us an expensive version of what we already had as a DLC o_O.

Rusty likes this.
  18. This made me immediately think of this RV site...
    Reinforced RVs For Rent – Apocalyptic Zombie Protection

19. Axios

Axios Got Your Back

An Rv with over 2 million of seats! And an infinite fuel tank! I'm ready...... :)

PS: third floor of the convention center? 100 people and some rope and a crane....... Everything is possible! ;) Yes breaching some walls..... :D

20. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

Glad to hear about the success for UL! It kinda sucks that this deal is with Microsoft instead of mutliplat, but it is what it is. Wish UL nothing but continued success.