The Road Ahead

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Croxphire

Croxphire Starting Off

First off, congrats on all the success! While I'm happy to here the multi-title part, I'm not so happy about the Microsoft thing. I just whish you guys weren't locking yourselves down to just one console. And its the one console I will never buy. Maybe someone will give me one for my birthday. Anyway, I see many days waiting for PC versions to come out.

2. Well done to the Undead Labs team! Can't wait to hear more about your future projects and can't wait to part with more money to play your games. Bring on the Zombie apocalypse UL and make it AWESOME! Bye from one of your New Zealand fans:)

3. Lanzdowne

Lanzdowne Here To Help

And there was much rejoicing!!

4. Well played Microsoft. Imagine a State of Decay where individual communities can all interact together in one large shared online community.

5. GamerGirl82

GamerGirl82 Here To Help

A State of Decay where Lily doesn't exist?????Or maybe a new, less IRRITATING version of her?????
    Maybe some new lines?
    Conga-rats, btw!

Michlo and Rusty like this.
  6. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

[​IMG]

e5futter likes this.
  7. Congrats undead labs

If you can port the pc version of state of decay to xbox one i would be very happy

8. Excellent! ( as Mr. Burns would say while rubbing his hands ). S.O.D has become one of my favourite games of all time and money well spent for the entertainment received. Not a bug with the game, but the forum, the spell check doesn't like my spelling of the word "favourite". It seems to have a problem with armour, colour and a number of other words as well. Might be a connection, but for the life of me, i can't see it.

Rusty likes this.
  9. TenaciousMarine

TenaciousMarine Got Your Back

*Heavy Breathing* I can't wait to hear more. Oh and not to mention the new artwork!!!

10. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Huzzah! Congratulations! Now show the industry how it is done. Best developers ever. You now have more devout followers than many deities.

Abe F likes this.
  11. Congrats you guys! Can't wait for what you guys have in store for us.

12. Yellow

Yellow Got Your Back

is the road leading to GoG? I really hope so!

13. Oh well it was nice while it lasted. Xbone only development from here on out I'm betting.

PC gamers will miss you.

14. Undead Jeff

Undead Jeff Developer Staff Member

I'll take that bet. ;)

DeRoc, Yeti, Negnar Holf and 12 others like this.
  15. Sweet, please, prove me wrong.

I've got nothing but love for you guys and wish you the best. I just have no faith at all in M$ to anything but bone devs and gamers as hard as they can at every opportunity.

Rusty likes this.
  16. It could be worse, they could have gone for EA or Ubisoft...

Rod3nt likes this.
  17. so... when are we going to hear about class4?(if it has anything to do with that "contract thing")

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  18. ea has a dev-killer record....

19. no sony deal?oh no,i do not buy Xbone,hope there is a pc version in your next project.state of decay is my one of the best game,because undead labs make awesome job

good luck in next "multiplayer-coop" project :) with MS support

20. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

And in comes Jeff with the Smackdown!

This is pretty exciting news, and whereas I just bought mah X1, I'm feeling pretty good! Here's to the future!

[​IMG]

DeRoc and Undead Nicole like this.