The Road Ahead

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Vangald

Vangald Got Your Back

I would have to agree with the desire for a PC version of whatever project. I have given up on consoles.

Sexmachine likes this.
  2. We shall see.

3. GermanZ

GermanZ Got Your Back

i dont like this sentence : We’ll be able to share details later this year, but as with State of Decay, we think it’s best if we just keep our heads down and build some prototypes before we talk too much

does this mean after dlc 2 for state of decay there is nothing comin für state of decay?

4. MstrJedi Kyle

MstrJedi Kyle Here To Help

That means they aren't ready to talk about their plans because they want to figure them out first.

DeRoc likes this.
  5. Vers

Vers Here To Help

Much respect for you, UL. A job well done that deserves praise.

We look forward to seeing what the future holds for UL and its fans.

Thanks for creating a game that was not only affordable, but exceeded expectations for an arcade game.

Lastly, keep up the good work and good luck! :D

BOWi and XzerothreeX like this.
  6. Shatznr

Shatznr Here To Help

great news. I'm holding out on xbox1 because I just can't pull myself away from State of Decay.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  7. Nokrahs

Nokrahs Got Your Back

sounds good. wonder what's coming up next from UL and if I like.

8. rkade8583

rkade8583 Got Your Back

So long as we PC gamers aren't getting the shaft, I couldn't care beyond congratulating you guys on your continued security in the business and success in making games.

/not getting an XBone
    //poor

Sexmachine likes this.
  9. NeoXCS

NeoXCS Got Your Back

This is good news. I can't wait for what's to come. Congrats UL, you deserve all your success! :)

10. Benfynyn

Benfynyn Here To Help

Very exciting news! Congratulations UL!

11. Been lurking around before, but upon hearing this news decided it was time to sign up.

Huge congrats Undead Labs!

State of Decay is one of the best purchases I've made on Steam in a while - really looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with next.

12. KatArus

KatArus Got Your Back

Less showing off and more bug fixing :p

13. same here ^^^man i doont know about you but i follow the forum for more than a year and half ^^ and i only got the balls to create a account now ^^

14. screenamesuck

screenamesuck Got Your Back

15. AeroSeraphim

AeroSeraphim Got Your Back

Deepest congratulations UL!! As a rapid no life poster on here, I gotta say i'm very excited to have talked with some of you guys and have gotten to experience a development team who actually cares for its fanbase and actually wants to make it in accordance to our wishes as well as yours. You deserve every accolade and success. Just please don't forget about us when you become a big shot company. :p

16. Furie

Furie Here To Help

It's been an age since I last came here. I just had to drop in to congratulate the team. Very well deserved. Can't wait to see what's next from you guys.

17. I want to say I'm very excited for this news. You guys deserve better resources and better tech to make a full $60 retail game. Triple A game in others words. Not a fan of MMO's though so if you go that route I prolly want be playing it. If you can have some CO OP and single player with a great story I will be purchasing your next as well though!

18. Clyde

Clyde Got Your Back

19. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

Well this is certainly uplifting news and I can think of no company currently that deserves a long and successful run more than your. Keep up the good work and don't forget your roots and I think you'll be just fine.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  20. Congratulations you deserved it!