The Road Ahead

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jan 10, 2014.

1. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

*Hopes that the new area is in the shape of a pie*

Lanzdowne and NeoXCS like this.
  2. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
    Rusty likes this.
  3. M >>>

M >>> Got Your Back

Sometimes when I hear great news I'll say…. "Awesome Possum !"
    To the hard working, fantastical zombie game creators at Undead Labs, I have to say……

"AWESOME UNDEAD POSSUM !"

4. SobeR

SobeR Starting Off

Congratulations Undead Labs.
    I hope you stay on PC and DONT do MMO. We already have Warz and Dayz and its only PVP crap.

5. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron offers a slice of Congratulations Pie to everyone at UL. :)

MatchesMalone and NeoXCS like this.
  6. Andius

Andius Starting Off

Really,really nice !! Drink a few beers ! *Cheers*

Dont let your ideas down if MS doesnt like them....you´r the head,the nerds,the muse,the actor and director in "one Person"

As a little green man has said :

Do or do not... there is no try

:D

7. TheZedStopHere

TheZedStopHere Got Your Back

Sorry bud, but the new game is going to be an MMO, to my understanding.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  8. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Me thinks these folks will find a work around on PvP. With a few exceptions, the folks on this forum are helpful types who keep the snarky and hurtful stuff to a minimum. UL probably won't throw us to the wolves and let juveniles ruin the game with unprovoked PvP. I hope.

9. Congrats UL wish u all the best.

My UL labeled piggy bank is all fat and waiting to be broken for whatever u guys are going to release next.

One more request, can you pleeaaase fix the bugs on PC version like broken enclaves and other things before releasing another DLC? its frustrating to an otherwise addictive game. :)

10. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

On boy, this is the main reason I began following UL so long ago! I'm really hoping for that MMO... I'm imagining an even more advanced version of Rust... Ahhh... *drools*

I won't be disappointed if its another single player, of course! Now that you've gotten through the 'make-or-break' first game stage, the field is a bit more open. Just keep on coding the awesome, and I'll keep throwing quarters at you :D

11. Kevin Pizer

Kevin Pizer Starting Off

Nice congrats! Make more DLC's so I have a reason to support you guys financially! 8)

MstrJedi Kyle likes this.
  12. VERY VERY excited to see what you guys can accomplish with more time, money, and next-gen hardware! WOO-HOO! CONGRATS!

13. Here I figured part of the team was already designing the next one after breaking a million in sales on Live.

Hopefully crunches won't be like higher levels of Breakdown. ;)

14. Lanzdowne

Lanzdowne Here To Help

*A new era of pie has been ushered in*

15. krymzen

krymzen Starting Off

Its been a long time since I have visited this place. But i just want to give you guys a wizard filled congrats!

16. Hardfighter7

Hardfighter7 Here To Help

sorry dude it's going to be a MMO.....although since they're against survivor on survivor violence PvP isn't going to be an issue although i do agree PvP sucks especially in a game like DayZ or the scandulous War Z where zombies aren't a threat (in this game and future titles they will be/are a threat to you).

17. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Hey man it's good to see you again. :)

18. krymzen

krymzen Starting Off

And its good to be back. :)

19. MAJOR WARPATH

MAJOR WARPATH Starting Off

It was a long trip and I can't wait to get onboard again when we wait patiently for the next chapter. Exited at the prospect of what the next game will bring us especially with a bigger budjet and the power of Xbox One.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  20. monolith1985

monolith1985 Starting Off

i hope there is some level of versus other players, maybe not the killfest dayz is, but stuff like stealing from other communities, maybe distracting zombies from yourself by attracting them to someone else?

also the problem with dayz and rust is zombies arnt really a threat, however in state of decay they really are. im sure even the most hardened survivor on here has panic moments when things get out of control, and shooting without a silencer is usually a big no-no