The Screenshot Scavenger Hunt (5/29/2013)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 29, 2013.

1. To everyone who helped me, I appreciated it so much I sent you a bonus PM. Thanks to all you of you!

2. i need
    anybody with these that need others please pm me for offers

3. codybuck0

codybuck0 Starting Off

Thank you CmdrShaunnick.

4. Just sended my 30 Screenshot links. If some of you need some to get in the Hat PM me! :D
    Good Luck to those who are still searching!

5. I sent 28 links in, the hardest ones are in plain sight and the couple in hard to find links. I stopped after a couple after the 25 because i was going crazy trying to find the one on igameresponsibly (friend said its a location for one but the jerk wouldnt tell me anything else)

Last edited: May 30, 2013
  6. I give 2 links for 8 or 28, just PM me. :)

7. Sent mine in with all 38 links this morning :D

8. I did too! Were you told if you won yet?

9. Nope, not expecting much for a few days to give others a chance to submit their entries for the hat draw :)

10. Just one (8) and I send my links. ^^

11. Yes !!! 38 links. I'm so happy. :D

12. looking for 8, 11, 17, 19, 22, 23, 28, 32, 36 will trade for the ones i have

13. boomer1024

boomer1024 Starting Off

Guys, people who are sending links need to let others find them, thats the challenge. When your done, you are done! Dont send others links or anything, its unfair to others

14. anyone want to trade?

i need 8,10,11,16,19,28,36
    i have the rest if anyone wants to trade

15. Sup bros. Still looking?

16. Not sure Paladin, not heard anything from Sanya about this competition. I think she is giving people ample time to have enough for the hat draw :)

17. Sounds about right. We will probably find out sometime Friday.

18. I've seen two or three people with 38 already so yes its deffinitly gone. Hat draws is whats left. I hope I win tomorrow is my birthday wouldn't that be an awesome gift? Wake up go to school, get home for dinner (lunch) have whatever my mom cooked, cake, bring remaining cake into school for my class, get outta school, get on here see my name drawn. Dream come true!

19. agentwred

agentwred Starting Off

Demonslay, do you go to school twice a day?

Since its just the hat drawing, I guess I'll settle at 26.

20. Good luck to every one doing the contest