The Wesley

Discussion in 'Polls' started by GoodShotJansun, Jul 28, 2017.

?
  1. Sasquatch: Special Activities Division has all the fun!

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Ol' Andy Pimms: seriously what's up with this guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Shark Hoodie Guy: name says it all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Walter Degrasse: were they even close to a "cure?"

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Alicia Hawkes: need the details of that blue on blue...

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. Zeika Rivera: what's she hiding?

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  7. Job Wilkerson: the Tyrion of House Wilkerson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GoodShotJansun

GoodShotJansun Got Your Back

If you're familiar with film and tv tropes you've probably heard of "The Wesley." It's a character that the shows creator(s) love and the audience does not. Specifically, it's the creator injecting his/her morality into a character that more often than not is a "Mary Sue" to begin with. Reading Gurubani's bio I feel like she's this game's Wesley. What are some characters you can't stand? Personally I cringe whenever Sam Hoffman's voice actress reads a line...

Conversely who is your favorite? Personally I love the Brothers Eldridge and Job Wilkerson sends chills up my spine, the sneaky bastard. Would love to see Sasquatch or the Wilkerson family return!

Bob Crees and Gmutant like this.
  2. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Polls only work in polls section, brother.
    Ms. Rivera is probably the most interesting to me. South African merc fleeing war criminal charges? I can't help it, I despise Lily. Always talking at the wrong times.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  3. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

Rivera is pretty sweet. But I gotta go with Andy Pimms. The dude shows up so often in my breakdown, in my 300 plus hours of playing I don't think I've gone without him. So he is the main character of the story and thus I think it's a service to know more about him.

4. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Kelly Eldridge III Fuckin' Esquire aka Sasquatch

5. Alan Gunderson

Alan Gunderson Here To Help

Alicia Hawkes reminded me of a certain somebody from Mash, but for the wrong reasons.

Anyways, her leaderlship dialog had me respect her as a player, I bet her backstory is good.

Mickey Wilkerson also deserves a mention on here. He has some sense, even if it's in the wrong places. More of a "stab you in the face, not the back" kinda guy.

6. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Moved to the Polls section.