1. I finally got off my ever-widening ass and fixed it so y'all could edit your Gallery offerings. Carry on. -- Sanya
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts of an Enclave Survivor.

Discussion in 'The Zed Gallery' started by Bob Crees, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Cejao

Cejao Famous

your recent post history says otherwise.

Im going to prod you about this until you drop another story.
    I think everyone would thank me for stirring you into action.

rebel36 and Bob Crees like this.
  2. Jeffry. B

Jeffry. B Got Your Back

I read all part and i think you should write a book sir. I enjoy reading your work, really. Thank you and well done sir.

rebel36, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  3. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Thank you:)

rebel36 and Cejao like this.
  4. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

You are a gifted writer Bob. I can't wait for the next part of this story.:)

Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  5. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Thank's:)

Cejao and rebel36 like this.
  6. Jeffry. B

Jeffry. B Got Your Back

Please mr bob, make another part, please :D

rebel36, Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I do have something in mind, but my fear is that it will not be as good as the others:(

rebel36, Cejao and Doomen Gloom like this.
  8. Jeffry. B

Jeffry. B Got Your Back

how we now your story is good or not if you dont write it sir, right?? Its your story, your world, you are God in your story and God never wrong anyway, so what is the deal then :D

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    Bob Crees, rebel36 and Cejao like this.
  9. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Now you sound like QuarantineRoad. :p

Like Jeffry B said, "its your story, your world, your never wrong, so what's the deal then?"
    Bring it Bob.

Bob Crees and rebel36 like this.
  10. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

From what I have read of your previous writing I seriously doubt such will be the case. But for the sake of argument, even if that were true, at least you were brave enough to try. I for one admire and appreciate that effort. Oh, and for the record, if someone were to be unjustly critical of your efforts they will unleash my rebel wrath upon themselves. If they don't have the courage to write a story and expose themselves to criticism then they shouldn't judge the efforts of those (such as yourself and others) who do. I am talking about mean unjust comments. All of us need positve, constructive feedback. Frankly Bob, your fears are misplaced. You are a good writer.:)

Bob Crees and Cejao like this.