Tips and Tricks SoD/YOSE

Discussion in 'State of Decay Guides' started by Fabian907, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

image.jpg

2. HeatherLaRue

HeatherLaRue Got Your Back

I'm like ... (don't know why my pic is huge and your's is tiny either :/)

[​IMG]

Fabian907 likes this.
  3. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

Dude, I've put in like 8 hours of play time and still haven't got one of the new special supply drops. I'm just gonna try and go to the next breakdown level and see if that helps. Kinda sucks because I'm really trying to prepare myself. but then again in a zombies apocalypse things can't always go your way right ? plus half the fun is shitting your pants when you've gotten yourself into a situation your not sure you can get out of..... lol because you're underprepared. I love this game, thank you Undead labs

4. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Did you import a save or start a new game? (CLEO issue query here)

e6crunchy likes this.
  5. I am having an issue of sorts with the CLEO drops. Got them in campaign fine (started new), got them in Lifeline (imported), but nothing yet in Breakdown (also imported) through multiple sessions/hours. Could it be my Breakdown crew is so mean, no one wants them to have the CLEO stuff? ;)

6. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

It was an imported game, I played last night from 10pm to 5am without getting any CLEO drops

7. Undead Nicole

Can you do me a favor and start a new game and see if you get one within the first hour or so?

8. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

Yeah, is it OK if I do it under a different gamer tag ? I dont wanna lose all the weapons and survivors I've rounded up (lily finally found me some heros I've already unlocked )

9. Undead Nicole

Sure of course. :)

10. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

I got home late last night and didn't have time to try that out. I'll do it tonight and give you an update

Didn't get a CLEO drops

OK so I went back to my imported game and went to the next breakdown level and got a CLEO supply drop after like 15mins So I think that's the trick

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Genious likes this.
  11. Undead Nicole

I am really glad to hear that it's working. :)

Genious likes this.
  12. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

Thank you Nicole, I appreciate your help and thank you for letting me be part of such an awesome community! Now if only you guy could provide some troubleshooting tips for my girlfriend so she doesn't get mad when I've been played all that would be AMAZING !!!!!! LMAO

13. Undead Nicole

o_O First tip - get her to play too. Works every time. But then you may have to fight her for Xbox time.

Fabian907, Beakie and Genious like this.
  14. Han solo

Han solo Here To Help

Lmao !!!!

Beakie and Fabian907 like this.
  15. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

All my mind thought of is "Here's Johnny!" And Sanya Blade fighting for an Xbox! XD

Genious likes this.
  16. Genious

Genious Here To Help

Soooo Johnny Cage and Sonja Blade from Mortal Kombat have a cage match for Xbox privileges? Or is the cage match IN the Xbox?

I'm never sure.

Fabian907 likes this.
  17. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

I was referring to you and your gf lol

18. Genious

Genious Here To Help

Think you mean Han Solo. :D And his MANY girlfriends throughout the galaxy.

Fabian907 likes this.
  19. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Yes... XD

Genious likes this.
  20. Tacticalgrenade

Tacticalgrenade Got Your Back

6 Cleo drops are suppose to happen on every level of Breakdown? I only got the first 6 on level 1. No more have ever come up on the other levels. In the words of Aaron Felder, "What the f#?! Is all this bustah a$$ shit?"